hmmm im getting into this throwdown band im wondering if i cxan get any recommendations??? i also like that real slow like ????? beatdown hardcore if anyone can suggest any good bandssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry ive beeenn drinking th alcamoholssssszzzz okiessssz!!!
I don't hate them.
I enjoy them alot.

BUT! I can understand why people WOULDN'T like them hahaha.

It's like trying to enjoy a tree stump. They're not exactly INTERESTING.
is this thread a joke?
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Everything before Haymaker is still fun to listen to, then they just turned shit. I saw them live just after Haymaker came out and a fight broke out, instead of trying to stop it the singer was shouting 'Cave the fuckers head in!', maybe they're just too 'tough' for me but that shit isn't cool.

Then they brought Vendetta and they were now a Christian band too, great.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Ewwww
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I just don't understand all these tough-guy, beat the shit outta you, throwing down bands. They give hardcore a bad name. I dunno, maybe I'm just a pussy.
Wade in the water, child.
I love Throwdown purely for the Breakfast Club sample at the beginning of the obvious better version of 'Raise Your Fist'. Good times.
rites of nothing.
Quote by StuartR
They are? fuck!

Great live, seen them twice. Simplistic but whatever, it's catchy and chuggy. Not particularly great but hey, they're alright.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by dead_kennedy
I love Throwdown purely for the Breakfast Club sample at the beginning of the obvious better version of 'Raise Your Fist'. Good times.

Psh, Baby Got Back > Raise Your Fist
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
^ Actually, you've got me there. That cover is hilarious. Good times.
rites of nothing.