pretty self explnitory anyone know any good FREE MMOs to play online
Quote by Twist of fate
Recording: Im gonna bend you over and screw you like an animal you slut

Police: OMFG! GET THE BOMB!

MAN LAW!
I quite like Space Cowboy Online. Its essentially a typical sci fi RPG but you fly aircraft instead of walking around. Its pretty good, especially PvP.

Check it out:

http://sco.gpotato.com
Priston Tale is pretty awesome too. You have to pay once you get to level 40, but that takes a hell of a lot of time.
runescapes pretty fun, and memberships only 5 dollers a month (not that u have to get it)
Savage is quite fun, if it counts?
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
www.nweworld.com

Fun game. Its got a smaller player base so its easy to go nuts and kick more people's asses as there are less big fish watching you. Pretty easy to learn to play as well.
cool guys thank all yall
Quote by Twist of fate
Recording: Im gonna bend you over and screw you like an animal you slut

Police: OMFG! GET THE BOMB!

MAN LAW!
I actually advise you to stay away from MMO's... They are addicting and can cause your social life to go spiraling downwards and keep you up nights at a time playing them with no end in sight....

But hey, thats just me, go for it! (They are really fun, I just grew out of them.)

-Teh Pat
-Teh Pat

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
One time I picked into my nuts. It hurt and needless to say it really ruined my song.
Runescape and Guild Wars is free after you buy the disc. I haven't actually played either of these games...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Ah, yes. I have Guildwars and the first two expansions. I don't play it any more, but rather than monthly fees you just need to buy the expansions when they come out to expand the game play. There are a lot of updates that happen on their own though, and the game really scarcely gets boring. I would say it rivals or even surpasses most games you have to pay monthly fees for in quality.
-Teh Pat

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
One time I picked into my nuts. It hurt and needless to say it really ruined my song.