so last night I was downtown with some of my friends and after the bar closed we were out waiting for our ride talking amongst ourselves

so anyways this jerk overhears us talking and being the big macho man he was goes "hey you talkin to me" so I say "no, i was just talking to my friends" so I guess the fact i wasn't standoffish at all pissed fellow off so he asked me if I was looking for a fight so I told him "no, just waiting for my ride"
so he goes on about how tuff he is or something and his girlfriend goes "no (insert name) let's just go home" so I was like, yeah "I don't wanna fight or nothing just listen to your friend there" so anyways as I turn around to walk away because I thought it was over he throws the most brutal sucker punch i've ever taken in my life

so of coarse it just gets plain out of hand from there it was retarted people these days have no sense

anyways,discuss your disapreesh for macho sucker punch throwing jerks.
sooo.... did your friends beat him up? and where did he hit you at?
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Funny story...

For the last couple weeks my friend's cousin Will has been staying with us. Will is a 30 year old black man who's 260 pounds of pure muscle that he accumulated in prison.

The other night, someone called my cell phone. It was an unknown number and the guy on the other end was saying, "Hey pussy, I'm outside. Come on out so I can fuck you up!" Now, I have few enemies, so I knew this was a prank call. I kept saying, "I don't know who this is. Please don't call anymore." They kept calling with the same shit: "I'm gonna fuck you up, shit head!" I went outside, and I could see a car parked across the street. My house is right on University campus, and the kids there love to joke, so I chalked it up as drunk college kids playing a prank. I could see several dudes with a cell phone laughing.

But then Will asks, "What's up?" I say, "Somebody is saying their outside and that they're gonna kick my ass." Will screams, "WHAT?! Give me the phone!!" He grabs and screams at them: "Get out yo' car motherfuckers! I'm going to rip your goddamn head off!"

And before I can tell him it's just a joke, will runs outside to the guys' car, pulls them out and starts beating the shit out of three guys at the same time. Believe me, he won.

Last time they'll probably ever prank call anyone.
Poor advice.
Funny story...

For the last couple weeks my friend's cousin Will has been staying with us. Will is a 30 year old black man who's 260 pounds of pure muscle that he accumulated in prison.

The other night, someone called my cell phone. It was an unknown number and the guy on the other end was saying, "Hey pussy, I'm outside. Come on out so I can fuck you up!" Now, I have few enemies, so I knew this was a prank call. I kept saying, "I don't know who this is. Please don't call anymore." They kept calling with the same shit: "I'm gonna fuck you up, shit head!" I went outside, and I could see a car parked across the street. My house is right on University campus, and the kids there love to joke, so I chalked it up as drunk college kids playing a prank. I could see several dudes with a cell phone laughing.

But then Will asks, "What's up?" I say, "Somebody is saying their outside and that they're gonna kick my ass." Will screams, "WHAT?! Give me the phone!!" He grabs and screams at them: "Get out yo' car motherfuckers! I'm going to rip your goddamn head off!"

And before I can tell him it's just a joke, will runs outside to the guys' car, pulls them out and starts beating the shit out of three guys at the same time. Believe me, he won.

Last time they'll probably ever prank call anyone.

Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Xerothunder
/\/\

+1
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by CoreysMonster

I like Will

Yeah can you get Will a UG account?
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Yeah people are stupid these days. They'll purposely start fights to up their street cred or whatever the hell it is they want.
yeah ^^^ i dont like, its happened to me a few times, worse when knives and guns get pulled though, like what happened in south london recently, at least 3 teens were shot. not really sure why, tbh.
PSN: Noverion
Quote by billab0ng
Yeah people are stupid these days. They'll purposely start fights to up their street cred or whatever the hell it is they want.

I know man, it's shit.

I was walking around the University campus where my house is, meeting people, starting friendly conversations, selling my bands EP, and this jock fucker asked if I had a cigarette. I just smoked my last one, so I told him, and he's like, "What, you got something against me?" I tried to tell him I was out, and showed him the empty box, but he kept insisting that I had a problem with him. He then called me a faggot (most likely because I was wearing a scarve and a pink shirt and carrying a hand bag, i.e. "man purse") and said he could take me and all. And I guess in an attempt at irony he said, "Real fuckin' men wear pink, right buddy?" To which I replied, "No, real men start shit with people for no reason."

He took a swing, his friends told him to leave me alone, etc.

This world.
Poor advice.
I walked into a room and was challenged to a fight by some drunk guy.

I was like "I don't even know you, so for all you know I could be a blackbelt."

Psyched him out.
Me and 2 friends were sitting in a park outside a pub in town. We were quite drunk and were having a lovely old drunken chat with each other when a car pulled up at the side of the park. 3 Indigenous guys got out and started walking towards us. There were a few more of them still in the car, and I was sitting with my back to them. My mate said "They're walking straight for us, you might want to get your pepper spray ready" (I'm paranoid - I never leave the house without at least 2 weapons). I got it out of my pocket and un-clicked the safety. The guys got to us and started calling us names, and kicking my other mate. They told us to get up and empty our pockets, and give them our wallets.

I'm a pretty big guy (280lbs), so I don't know what they thought they were going to gain in the first place, but the 3 of us stood up. The guy told us to give them our wallets again, so I lunged forwards and sprayed one of them in the face. Everyone bolted in different directions. I started chasing the guys back to their car, screaming about ripping their heads off and stuff. I thought my friends were following me, but when I looked back, I saw them running in the opposite direction, back to the car, lol.

So I didn't fancy fighting them all myself, so I turned around and went back to the pub too. Anyway, we saw the 2 who didn't get sprayed again later, but not the one I sprayed, lol. That stuff is fairly nasty.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Quote by MrAngryEyes
Me and 2 friends were sitting in a park outside a pub in town. We were quite drunk and were having a lovely old drunken chat with each other when a car pulled up at the side of the park. 3 Indigenous guys got out and started walking towards us. There were a few more of them still in the car, and I was sitting with my back to them. My mate said "They're walking straight for us, you might want to get your pepper spray ready" (I'm paranoid - I never leave the house without at least 2 weapons). I got it out of my pocket and un-clicked the safety. The guys got to us and started calling us names, and kicking my other mate. They told us to get up and empty our pockets, and give them our wallets.

I'm a pretty big guy (280lbs), so I don't know what they thought they were going to gain in the first place, but the 3 of us stood up. The guy told us to give them our wallets again, so I lunged forwards and sprayed one of them in the face. Everyone bolted in different directions. I started chasing the guys back to their car, screaming about ripping their heads off and stuff. I thought my friends were following me, but when I looked back, I saw them running in the opposite direction, back to the car, lol.

So I didn't fancy fighting them all myself, so I turned around and went back to the pub too. Anyway, we saw the 2 who didn't get sprayed again later, but not the one I sprayed, lol. That stuff is fairly nasty.

Maximum 'whoa's.'

Poor advice.
I know man, it's shit.

I was walking around the University campus where my house is, meeting people, starting friendly conversations, selling my bands EP, and this jock fucker asked if I had a cigarette. I just smoked my last one, so I told him, and he's like, "What, you got something against me?" I tried to tell him I was out, and showed him the empty box, but he kept insisting that I had a problem with him. He then called me a faggot (most likely because I was wearing a scarve and a pink shirt and carrying a hand bag, i.e. "man purse") and said he could take me and all. And I guess in an attempt at irony he said, "Real fuckin' men wear pink, right buddy?" To which I replied, "No, real men start shit with people for no reason."

He took a swing, his friends told him to leave me alone, etc.

This world.

So this is you basically?

I could see where that guy was coming from.

I've only been sucker punched back in primary school, it hurt, emotionally and physically.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
we were playin dodgeball in high school. i was a freshman. a senior kept coming on our side of the line and getting our dodge balls so i went up to him and we started wrestling pretty much, not serious or anything. ok so i am on the ground and have ahold of his legs, and for some reason, he starts punching me in the head. he hit me like 3 times, at this point i roll back and jump up and as i do this the dude starts like fast walking away and i got my arms out like lets go bitch but the pussy wouldnt come back and there was a bunch of people in between us like nah man let it alone. if you are gonna fight someone, fight them. don't just hit them before they know they are fighting and run off. pussy. whats worse is that he was a senior and i was a freshman.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
haha will is hilarious, get him on UG, he sounds cool

mrangryeyes, lmao, thats also pretty funny

there always seems to be people fighting at a local club. they are dead on during the day but once they get out and some drink they go looking for fights.

no1 has ever came looking to fight me, but they'd be told where to go cause i don't want to start fights, though if had to i'd fight, but not the fighting type.
yeh one time i was drunk as hell . me and my friend bought two hookers who looked better than the girls on hbo hooker special. So i says "hey man im hungry" and the hos were like "there is a gas station down the street open"

so im like yeh lets go. hop in my mustang gt (with an ati procharger yes sir) pulled out and left, what felt like two miles of tire behind me on the road to the gas station.

so i pull in and there is this big redneck mad as hell already that he had to so much for a case of beer at 1:00 am.

our hookers are afraid already so i got my spyderco knife ready just in case. so hes yelling and yelling and he like, Hey wigger why you so white but dress that way boy?(becuase i wear nothing but the best, ice cream shoes are the shit) and i replies" Hey, how can an ignorant rascist asshole listen to rock and roll and love it to death and not know that it came from black culture" so he gets mad spitting( by this time he chugged another beer) punching handicap signs, god bless the handicapped, so he pulls out doing donuts and everything just tearing asphalt.

so me and my friend goes in side the gas station to get our dates some food and all of a sudden i feel the worst pain ever against my jaw, i saw black and white on this hit, i mean i was watching fifties television at the gas station. so i says what the **** man. and my buddy laughing all the way goes "sorry man that was pretty funny"

what did you do, punch me?" i says
no...i threw a sucker at you"haha he laughs loudly
haha man i just got sucker punched then.....................har har har har
"Member of The Allman Brothers Band > Masturbation Club - PM TheHeartbreaker to Join"

v for vendetta kicked much ass!!!