I know that since I have to change the intonation and some other things when I do this I should take it to Guitar Center or my local guitar store (Buckdancers) to get this done, but I figure if I do it myself it would be a learning experience. Is there anyone experienced and willing to help me along while I'm doing this? If so please PM me in the next few days and Ill get back to you. If not Ill just take it to a professional.
edit.. I always spell gauge wrong.
Last edited by nnizzle at Feb 23, 2007,
yes, you're right,

You'll just need some adjustement of the tross rod to avoid some fret buzz or such problems after the job's done

Quote by jimmy, the one
I haven't played anything except Master of puppets by Metallica
They're death metal arent they?