Im very keen to get a mosrite guitar, cuz i know no one who has 1, their rare to find here. also , johnny ramone used one. i was wondering , is it possible to get a mosrite , similar to johnny`s (not the JR copy) at a low price, ie not over $1000. prefereably around $400 -$600. even a japanese copy would be grand. i cant find a relativley cheap one anywhere. tahnx for ur help.
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
i thought they were around $550?

maybe that was £, i'm english so i dunno how much that would be
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Get down to some pawnshops and second-hand guitar shops and see if you can find one going cheap. It's a shame you don't live in England because I bet there's one on Denmark Street somewhere.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
myrareguitars.com look at the demo gutiars and the eastwoods... very nice.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I got a jap johnny ramone Mosrite off ebay for $800 shipped, pretty much worked out exactly the same as it would've to buy an eastwood johnny ramone model!

http://a260.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01396/95/23/1396293259_l.jpg

I've wanted this guitar since I started playing 10 years ago, still can't believe I got one!

just keep hunting, ebay's the best bet, I live in the UK so I got humped with import tax and VAT when the guitar arrived in the country, even though all in it cost roughly £550 shipped and inc VAT (which was £100!!! I hate HM customs)
Eastwood and univox, I'm sure there is a ventures signature mosrite style guitar too, cannot remember who makes it though, maybe eastwood do.
...Bleep Bloop...