Hello, everybody. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! My name is Cassie, and I'm just starting to learn how to play guitar so if anyone has any tips that'd be great. ^_^

P.S. Yeah I know there's already another thread for introductions, but there were already 4,000+ posts. :P
hey. just practice and get a good guitar teacher
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Welcome
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
'sup
Montana MT-104N Acoustic Guitar
Ibanez Iceman ICX 220
Roland Cube 30
Boss FS 5U Foot Switch
M-Audio Fast Track USB Recording Unit
Horner Blues Harmonicas 7 Key Set
welcome to the adventure of the amazing instrument of guitar....let me first go into....blahblahblah.just play a lot.start out with some easy songs and work ur way up.do a few scales and work on them.u will be a good guitar player wirth time and practivce
I'll post what I posted in the last thread:

I'll give you the grand tour. We are in the n00b forum. This is where you introduce yourself in the thread at the top. You can also ask questions refering on how to use the WEBSITE. In the pit, you can talk about whatever, as long as it is along the guidelines of the FAQs.

In the Bands & Artists forum, you can talk about different bands, but there are sub-genre forums. You have classic rock, for guys like AC/DC and Rush;
Modern Rock, which you can talk about Nirvana, 30 Seconds to Mars, HIM, etc.;
Metal, which is very strict about the bands you talk about, so read the FAQs in the metal forum if you want to post there, it's for the likes of Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Pantera, COB, and all them;
in nu-metal, you talk about KoRn, Slipknot, Linkin Park, etc.;
in the shred forum you can talk about Poison, Malmsteen, Rhoads, Marty Friedman, Ratt, etc.;
Punk & Ska is for AFI, Mustard Plug, the Misfits, Rise Against, etc.;
Pop-punk & Emo is for MCR, Paramore, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, etc.;
Hardcore is for bands like Bullet for My Valentine, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, the Refused, anything hardcore, metalcore, or New Wave of American Metal;
Alternative and Indie is bands on independent labels and alt-rock bands that weren't nessecarily big. I don't know much about that one;
Blues and Jazz-you know, BB King, Chuck Berry, Larry Carlton, blues and jazz guys
Other is for Rap (eww), Country (eww), and techno (meh), anything that isn't covered in the other forums.

If you want to talk instruments, there is a thread for anything guitar, whether it's electric, classical, acoustic, or bass.

If you write a song, put it in the Songwriting and Lyrics forum and see what people think.

You can promote your band in the Promote YOUR Band forum.

I don't know much about the UG Contribution and Site Feedback, but the longer you are on the site, the more you'll learn.

Lastly, there is the Forum of the Banned, or FOTB, and trust me, you don't want to be there. The only way to get there is if you get banned, so read the rules and you'll be okay.

WELCOME TO UG!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing