Hello UG forum!

I played on local TV recently, and I've uploaded one of the songs to youtube:

youtube.com/jongomm

It should start automatically.

I think the sound is OK but my PC speakers are rubbish. Let me know if you
think the EQ needs tweaking! I think the guitar is too low in the mix, but
there's nothing I can do about that, sadly.

Hope you like it.....

Please let me know what you think! All comments/questions will be answered....

Jon
http://jongomm.com
thats rpetty good man, the guitars alittle low in the mix for my taste, but its not bad sounding at all.
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
I saw something about you in Guitar Techniques once, great stuff.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Oh wow, I saw you play at Acoustic Gathering, then heard you on Radio York. You're really talented.
That was pretty neat. The intro with the tapping was something ive never seen on an acoustic. Were you speaking spanish in the middle or something? lol
Quote by WrongWay
Were you speaking spanish in the middle or something? lol

It's actually Urdu (it's an Indian language - the song is about a Hindu goddess!)
That was really good - wish you hadn't chopped off the question at the end though. Where did you learn to play like that? Do you have a mailing list or something? I'll try and catch you if you ever come down south!
That was superb, i can neither tap nor sing barely half decently and you can master noth at once
Quote by smb
That was really good - wish you hadn't chopped off the question at the end though. Where did you learn to play like that? Do you have a mailing list or something? I'll try and catch you if you ever come down south!

you just missed my latest mailout, and I only do about 4 a year, so if you email me at info@jongomm.com I'll send you the most recent one and add you to the list.

As for learning stuff, there some tab and a lesson here:
http://jongomm.com/tab.html

jon
Owie! A celeb on UG!

If only Vai came across too...
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
Quote by gallagher2006
You look like a young clapton

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Everyone says that!

When I had long hair my buddies used to joke that I looked like Frank from Shameless (a TV show in the UK)

So I cut it, and now everyone says "young Eric Clapton"!!!!

I should start a tribute act.