Before, about 5 months ago, you posted a pic of what was...I forget, but you said it was like, Behemoth or something when they were starting out. It was some awesome, well known band, and it showed them as scrawny little kids in a garage with crappy gear. What band was it again? And do you mind posting the pic again? I need to see them lol
Holy Shit Alonso's Back!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
YAY IM BACK! Was it really? Well can you guys post the pic then?

EDIT: Nev ermind. Found em.

Aw..Thats dissapointing. I thought it would have been cooler if those kids transformed into behemoth. That would have been something.
^Looks like my high-school chess club...
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
^Looks like my high-school chess club...

HAHA.... i bet.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
Wouldn't a Pm have done the job better?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
thats Capheranaum(sp) isnt it?

Edit - ah, you found it, nevermind me. I think i do remember seeing a vid of them when they were real young though.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Last edited by IgnoreThis at Feb 23, 2007,
LMFAO my they look strong
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
^were
still frightfully young tho. i looked Vogg in the face today and realised he's only about a year older than i am, if that. he then proceeded to rock the bollocks off of myself and everyone else present.
they were called Black Legion when they started lol, maybe thats why you got mixed up
My sig is better than yours