Im 15 and all my friends have the shittiest taste in music. Like to all the kids in the world who think Fall Out Boy are good then you must be slightly deaf. You want some good music you listen to the good ole Classic Rock-Led Zeppelin, Yardbirds, Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones,AeroSmith, ect ect. Some people I ask dont even know who Led Zeppelin is they think its a guy. "No, I havn't heard of him." Things like that just absolutely irritate me. We need revival of Rock N Roll. The future of Rock and Roll is looking slim for the years ahead. Anyone agree with me?
First of all, wrong thread.

Second of all, your implying that all today's music sucks, while all your "classic rock" is the only good music form. We do NOT need another Fall Out-Boy thread, if you don't like them, shut the **** up and don't let them bother you.

Third, it's "etc" short for "et cetera" not "ect." dumbass

and there is great music out there that isn't classic rock.
Nikolas
Last edited by ROCK=ZEPPELIN at Feb 23, 2007,
Quote by hamett91
Shut up.

[/thread]
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
You sound like you are just naming "the list" just to make yourself look cool.I don't like fall out boy nor do I like Led Zepplin.I'm not 15 either.You whiny Bitch.....
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
ahah w/e i dont care im just sharing my oppinion so if you dont agree then i dont care. And i dont just like classic rock, heavy metal, hard rock, and all that other stuff. So dont bitch at me.
I hate the bands you like.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
First of all, wrong thread.

Second of all, your implying that all today's music sucks, while all your "classic rock" is the only good music form. We do NOT need another Fall Out-Boy thread, if you don't like them, shut the **** up and don't let them bother you.

and there is great music out there that isn't classic rock.

Just another one of these dumbasses that think the only music that is pure is classic rock.Retard.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!