A guy mention them in Atheist's shoutout box on Last FM as having sweet riffs and such, so I checked them out. Pretty kickass Thrash from the few songs I've heard. If anyone could point me in the right direction (albumwise) with them, it would be great. And so this isn't a rec thread, you can disscuss about Coroner here also.

http://www.myspace.com/coronermetal
I have Grin, which I heard was supposed to be their best. I only listened to the album one and a half times, and found it pretty meh. It's not really thrash-y... most of the songs are mid paced and seemed devoid of much melody. They are supposed to be good, so I'm going to give them a second chance.
They're an excellent band and very underrated. R.I.P. and No More Color are my personal favorites.
Quote by Clownmite
I have Grin, which I heard was supposed to be their best. I only listened to the album one and a half times, and found it pretty meh. It's not really thrash-y... most of the songs are mid paced and seemed devoid of much melody. They are supposed to be good, so I'm going to give them a second chance.

Grin is in no way their best, in fact, it's one of their most forgettable.

You really can't go wrong with their 3 first albums.

1. R.I.P.
2. No More Color
3. Punishment For Decadence

Weren't these guys making a come-back or something?
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Very nice. R.I.P ftw. The guitarists are very talented.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
To thread starter, go on Youtube! They have a full Coroner concert proshot with a large crowd and it's from the No More Color tour.
Quote by Clownmite

Grin is said to be their worst. Listen to No More Color, Mental Vortex, Punishment for Decadence and R.I.P., you should really give them a chance. Technical prog thrash, for the fookin' win.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too