like the title says, have you ever found strange items in your food as you have been eating eating?

for example i once found a staple in mash potato.....and today my brother was eating a jacket potato filled with tuna mayo and sweetcorn....and he pulled two small pieces of glass out of his mouth after chewing them....weird lol
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
That's not safe.

One time, I opened a bag of cheetos (this is about 6 or 7 years ago, but it still haunts me) and there were 3 in the bag. Never been opened or anything.
Nikolas
once i opened a pack of ramen noodles, and there were a whole bunch of little white worms in it.

it took over a year until i would eat ramen noodles again.
I found a hair inside a hamburguer once and then another time in a calzone (dont know the name in english), also the same day i found the hair on the calzone, my friend found a dead and cooked fly inside of his, was from the same place.
I found a napkin in my clam chowder at a restaurant. I didn't really mind, but they gave me the meal free anyways.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
my parents once found fingernails in some cakes they were eating. i once found a barcode inside a shortbread man
Quote by rockdude375
today my brother was eating a jacket potato filled with tuna mayo and sweetcorn....and he pulled two small pieces of glass out of his mouth after chewing them....weird lol

Same thing happened to me once but it was a Yorkshire pudding.
I know a guy who bought a sausage from a fish and chip shop and found an eyelid in it. Complete with eyelashes. Shudder.
Quote by bluewilliams
I know a guy who bought a sausage from a fish and chip shop and found an eyelid in it. Complete with eyelashes. Shudder.

eeuw thats aposolutely disgusting......do you know what animal it was from? lol
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by daytripper75
once i opened a pack of ramen noodles, and there were a whole bunch of little white worms in it.

it took over a year until i would eat ramen noodles again.

It's not food, but a couple dead cockroaches in bed sheet set I bought. Disgusting.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by rockdude375
eeuw thats aposolutely disgusting......do you know what animal it was from? lol

in a chippie sausage, i spose it couldve been anything...
I was pouring water into a pot to make ramen, and a dead bee came out right on top of my ramen.

Now I put the water in first.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
i was just taking a shit like 10 minutes ago and when i flushed this blue liquid came out, so naturally, thinking it was that blue hawaiian punch i dunked my head in and when i pulled my head out my eyes burned really bad and now i can hardly see anything.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I found a penis in my chicken fries.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
^ LOL

Last June I found a spider in my fries from the local fish & chips place.. What happened when I dropped the fries is a different story.
I got a mosquito in my cheeseburger once, but I guess its not so bad, seeing that it was cooked at home on a grill outside. Still though, nasty shit.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
i was eating a pie and there was a peice of aluminum foil like the tray pies usually come in in it.the weird thing is that the pie came in a plastic tray, not an aluminum foil one,.
Quote by Doolittle
my mom found a **** roach in her little salad at the Olvie Garden

Im not surprized

I went theere to do some electrical work on day and their kitchen is a total mess in some of the olive gardens

Just an oily surface everywhere...and doing work for them wasnt fun
manager was an a$$ too
Quote by dx466
^ LOL

Last June I found a spider in my fries from the local fish & chips place.. What happened when I dropped the fries is a different story.

Please do tell. I wanna hear about it.

I once was eating some seafood chowder my uncle made and i bit into a mussel and felt a crunch, opened it up and found one of those little mini baby crabs. I was so afraid to eat that stuff again, and I'm still cautious.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
The other day I found a hair in my sandwich from a dairy queen. It looked like it came from a girl there with long brown hair. I figured she washes her hair so I ate it anyway.

I work in a pizza restaurant and one time I was looking at a pizza I had made and something shiney caught my eye. It was a tiny blade, good thing I found it.
When I was in the army, we got served some French fries with a few fried ants. It was...disturbing. o_O
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
iknow this is highly unbeleivable, but once at kfc, i bought some chicken strips, and they actually tasted like REAL CHICKEN!!! but i highly doubt it was real chicken meat.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
in second grade i thought i found brain in my applesauce and didn't eat any for the next 3 years..... of course, it really wasn't brain
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
oncde in tthe hospital they served scones and one of thee people there found a pube hair in it. she screamed like crazy lol