Hi,

I'm kind of in a pickle here, I'm searching for a new guitar and I was just wonderingwich one to get: the "Jackson JS30KV King V" or the "Dean VX"?

P.S
I try to play a little bit of EVERYTHING, if that would be any help
Im buying Jackson RR3 on monday, so I would reccomend a Jackson, but, how much more are you willing to drop? You can get the KVX10 which is a step up from thhe JS30 for 450 which is a great guitar for intermediate. With this one, you get cooler inlays, a floyd rose, better pickups, and a better body. Low end deans arent worth it.

Heres the KVX10

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-JVX10-X-King-V?sku=512235
That looks awesome, I'm not so sure that I'm willing to drop that kind of cash into it though.
Have you tried the JS30's? What's the biggest difference between the two jackson's (besides the floyd)?

Thank's for the comment on the Dean aswell!
Quote by Der Bomber
That looks awesome, I'm not so sure that I'm willing to drop that kind of cash into it though.
Have you tried the JS30's? What's the biggest difference between the two jackson's (besides the floyd)?

Thank's for the comment on the Dean aswell!

that the JS sucks. seriously. dont get the JS. get the king v.
The Dean is just eh. You dont want to buy one. Theyre not worth it. As for the Jacksons...They've both got Alder bodies and maple necks, but the pickups are duncan designed not Jackson pickups. Plus youve got the floyd rose and whammy bar. If your into metal at all youd probably want those. The JS30 Series isnt even too good of a series. Theyre cheap and fall apart a bit. Id say wait, save up another 150 and buy the KVX10. Have GC order one in for you and youll pay like $20 in tax. Id definatly reccommend the KVX10 though over both of them. If you want a V, go with something above $400.