Theres this new company which is really great. Theyve got some really nice guitars. My friend (the guitarist from New Englands doom band Shroud Of Bereavement) might get endorsed by them, theyre great guitars and I'm going to probably buy one eventually. Check em out. If youve heard tell me what you think of them.
I wouldn't immediately pin this as an advertisement. People talk about guitar brands all of the time here and weigh how good they are. If the only thing that ever gets said is "They're awesome. You should check them out." then I'd probably agree with you. But if you're just going to discuss their different strong/weak points, or what styles they're good for and such, not a big deal. It has to be a discussion though, not just a pitch from one user.

People have had the exact same thread about Fenders, PRS, Gibson, and all the other major makes. Discuss if you want to discuss. Just don't pitch a guitar for a whole thread is all.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by CHERRYSODA
advertisement

+1
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Was just looking at them, they do look like nice guitars. Apparently they are "affordable" pricing. I doubt there is any in Australia though and its the same thing with the Agile guitars (rondomusic.com) .
Quote by Teh Forest King
u guys are balls

Making friends I see . Please leave our forums and advertise elsewhere. We have enough people here who cant defend there argument without saying "You guys are balls."
i said you guys are balls because im being accused of advertising. because i like an unknown brand of guitar and would like to share it with people who may like them, doesnt mean im making a profit from it. i just think theyre cool looking, affordable, and worth looking at.
I've heard of them before on UG.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I went through their list of dealers with websites(that worked) and none of them had anything about Winter Guitars on their sites.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
my friend has the W-300. Its actually an insanely good guitar for the price. I think he got his for like $225. It kills everything else i've played in the same price range.
Quote by CHERRYSODA
advertisement

+3
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett