http://www.myspace.com/wormtongueus

A very, very good black metal band thats from Virginia. (where i live) I bought the Ep and i was surprised at how good it was. VERY highly recommended. The first demo, which was acoustic music, is available for a free demo, and is pretty good.

On a side note, i remembered why i don't post in the Pit, because the people there are liberal fags, and think they know everything and anyone that doesn't agree with them is dumb.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
Last edited by tarem at Feb 23, 2007,
Pretty sweet stuff. I'm pretty sure either my speakers are dying or they recorded things really quietly because I can hardly here em'.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
must be your speakers, its good at my place.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

some nice melodies here and there but he sure sucks at composition. a million ****ing bucks to anyone who tells me where ive heard that neat out-of-place riff in the beginning of the song, the passing of autumn.
Hmm....

I've never heard that riff before. Sounds well, familiar, but like "metal".... probably. I know personally i made up a chord pattern (that will be used in next demo) and then a few months later heard a song from Agalloch that was ALMOST exactly the same. I was ticked, but i was like, well, i'm going to use it anyway.... (its the chord pattern from Fire above, ice below.)
Its a bit different, but still sounds familiar... then the solos since i'm using the same scale... Makes me really mad that i wrote the song before Ashes against the grain came out.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

LOL, a Harry Potter influenced band?

I'll check them out, even though I'm a liberal fag.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL, a Harry Potter influenced band?

I'll check them out, even though I'm a liberal fag.

LOL... harry potter....

wormtongue is LOTR.

YOU LIBERAL FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Ah, it's WormTAIL in Harry Potter... my bad....

Varg groupie!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Ah, it's WormTAIL in Harry Potter... my bad....

Varg groupie!

hmm....

i never even read any harry potter...
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.