I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting annoyed with the overabundance of threads with YouTube videos.

There are at least 5-6 threads right now that are just "Check out this YouTube vid."

I dunno, maybe we should just make an Official YouTube video thread and sticky it? Put all of your lame, shit videos in one thread?
Poor advice.
i agree.

i was thinking the exact same thing a few minutes ago. ive seen like 4-5 youtube threads just in the past hour or so.
yeah, I agree. people have tried, but the thread never gets enough attention to get stickied. i tried a while ago, and people got mad because it had already been done. But, if it gets stickied, then we wont have to try any more.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
That's a really good idea. Now, instead of making a suggestion/complaint, why didn't you just start a "The Only Youtube Video Thread"?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
That['s a good idea
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by daytripper75
i agree.

i was thinking the exact same thing a few minutes ago. ive seen like 4-5 youtube threads just in the past hour or so.

You have been sitting on your computer, waiting for threads on UG for an hour?!

Jesus, I thought I was bad.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
That's a really good idea. Now, instead of making a suggestion/complaint, why didn't you just start a "The Only Youtube Video Thread"?

Because mods usually get irked with things like that, when some low-life UG "peasant" decides to take authority into his filthy crop-picking hands and start an "ONLY Official" thread.

Let them do it, I could give a shit.
Poor advice.
Quote by GiantRaven
Wheres the vid the thread name is talking about?

Fuck yourself with the stupid fuckin' thread vid!
Poor advice.
Whoa, aint seen you around here in a while Stellar!

And yea, this idea keeps coming up every now and again, but nothing ever happens. To be honest, I think a YouTube thread would be just too chaotic, there would be a million videos posted, and nobody would watch them, they'd just go there to post their own vids.

It's always worth a try though, so maybe try PMing a mod and see what they think.