So you're ravenous, haven't eaten all day, and you stop in a restaurant. The place smells great, you're seated immediately and you know what you want. The waiter takes your order quickly, heads toward the kitchen and you can't wait for the bread to arrive. Which it does.*

It's one small individual loaf, fresh baked. It smells like heaven. You break it in half and the marvelous aroma is almost overwhelming. Your mouth is watering in anticipation of that first amazing bite.

Then you see it. Just one hair, protruding out half an inch from the center of one of the halves.

The following debate takes place in your mind in the space of two seconds...

"I'll just eat the other half now while I think about what to do next."

"What are you, nuts? That half inch sticking out was IN the other half just a second ago."

"But it's not there now. Besides, it looks fairly clean."

"Looks clean?? It's a HAIR, stupid. How dirty does a dirty hair look? Do you know what the rest of his head looks like?"

"What the hell, the other half looks fine! No one will ever know. If they had found it in the kitchen they would have pulled it out, thrown it away, and I would have never known."

"But you DO know. And it will never be the same as if you didn't. Besides, maybe it's not even from the head..."

"Well, odds are pretty good that it's from the head. Jeez, I"m starving!!"

What's next? What do you do?
did this happen and you ran home and made a thread about it? MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS !!!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
wtf? i cant believe you botherd to type all that out. but anyways i would either send it back and get a new sandwich or just eat it anyway
I'd probably just eat it myself... I'm not that picky.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
that was a waste of 3 minutes....
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Smother it in butter!

My ex and I have been broken up for a few weeks.

Yet I STILL find her hair in my boxers. wtf?
Quote by Shredder6
did this happen and you ran home and made a thread about it? MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS !!!

Actually I made it up

It's part of a story I had to write for English class today
take the bread home and leave it out for a week so it hardens. then go back to the restaurant, find the waiter, and club him to death with your new hard loaf of bread.

at least, that's what i'd do.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quit being a pussy and eat the damn bread. There is a two day rule. If any thing has fallen on the floor or has hair on it or any other "imperfections" its good for another two days.
Na, you were right by writing a 7 1/2 page thread on the topic. Really, it wasn't a waste of time or anything like that.
I'd send it back, not because i'm grossed out by the hair but because i can probably get a free meal or something.
Once when i was drinking my ice tea there was a fly at the bottom of it. Never went back to that restaurant again
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
I'd tell the waiter and get me a fresh piece of hairless bread and a free meal.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Meh. Throw the hair away and eat the bread. Its just a hair.

^Although to be fair you probably COULD get a free meal if you complained.
Then chuck the bread out and eat the hair. Problem solved.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
well, i'm pretty sure that the heat from the bed being baked would've killed the bacteria, but nevertheless..
i'd go to the kitchen, scream WHO THE F*CK MADE THE BREAD and then regardless of whether or not they confess, i'd gun down everyone in the kitchen, and then to procede to gunning down everyone in the restaurant. after that, i'd run screaming out into the street, shoot a few more people, and then kill myself.
Quote by frottage
well, i'm pretty sure that the heat from the bed being baked would've killed the bacteria, but nevertheless..
i'd go to the kitchen, scream WHO THE F*CK MADE THE BREAD and then regardless of whether or not they confess, i'd gun down everyone in the kitchen, and then to procede to gunning down everyone in the restaurant. after that, i'd run screaming out into the street, shoot a few more people, and then kill myself.

I sure hope your bread is perfect every time.

Personally I'd find out who the hair came from, and if they are nice, I'd keep it for eternity in a little box as the hair I almost ate.
If it bothers you that much and you don't want to return the bread just eat around the hair and then when you get to the hair just lob it at someone or something.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.