is this an amp worth buying? Vox Custom Classic AC15CC1 15w 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Yeah it's a great amp.

What music do you play, what guitar(s) do you have, and how much money are you willing to spend?

Just in case you want other options
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Well my current gear is in my signature but I play more classic rock from cream to AC/DC. I was told tube amps have better sounds so I want to get one. $600 is about my budget because I mostly play around the house.
for 600 you want a 15w ??? i dont know ....... but yea vox sounds really really good i dont know about 600$ though...
"I can't live my life alwayz worried about what if....
cuz what if i die tomorrow and i never even lived!"
Quote by zyxdragon
for 600 you want a 15w ??? i dont know ....... but yea vox sounds really really good i dont know about 600$ though...

It's plenty loud, don't worry.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Wow if a 15 Watt tube amp = 45 Watt solid state then thats better than my line 6 lol
Quote by TheLastDj
Wow if a 15 Watt tube amp = 45 Watt solid state then thats better than my line 6 lol

wattage doesnt always = goodness.
Agreed with Arlabester.

Although you're probably right... it doesn't take much to surpass the Spider.
Quote by TheLastDj

The Vox AC15 is better than your Line 6 because of its infinitely better tone, not just because it's louder.

It'll also sound far better when cranked than your Line 6.

Quote by utsapp89
Quote by FacingUsAll

It'll also sound far better when cranked than your Line 6.

Yeah, and that.
As do most, if not all tube amps.
Quote by Arlabester
wattage doesnt always = goodness.

Wattage = Headache .

Love the feeling you get inside when you play real loud though.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by zyxdragon

15 watts are enough, it has an 12' speaker, on some SS amps that 90w