Im looking for I guitar to use to play thrash metal so here are the one's i have been looking at.

-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-ESP KH-202 with a pickup upgrade
-Fender FR Stratocaster
-Schecter Synyster Standard

If theres any better one's leave me a link or name of it.
i wouldnt go the synster standard or the epi

hellraiser for me.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
hellraiser for sure. i want one but the ones with the FR are the only ones i'd go for and they're too expensive. fatnecked too
Quote by Necronomicon
hellraiser for sure. i want one but the ones with the FR are the only ones i'd go for and they're too expensive. fatnecked too

I just got the hellraiser c-1 fr 2 days ago and it is the sickest guitar for its looks sound and playability, it was a little expensive, but there is no other guitar with all these options at that price. When i was looking for a guitar i was torn between this and an ibanez rg prestige.(on paper) but the C-1 felt way better and sounded wayy better in my opinion. The emg's are insane. the floyd (not licened, the real deal) is rock solid. everything is pretty much as solid as it can get.

a good way to describe the sound is listen to "city of evil" ablum by avenged sevenfold. i know it was recorded with the emg's in a les paul but look at the similarites, its very similar with out paying 3000 (zakk wyld). plus syn has been know to use this guitar at shows, until he got his signature series.

when i hook it up to my podxtl its a tank. high gain palmuting to shredding.

get it, u wont be let down. or just try it out, its killer