i agree that is a verrry hard song to sing (hehe sorry cnorthern)
it was my idea. to select that song...

but honestly he did a hell of a job on that song ,all of my
friends here loved his voice...

and about the electric volume i think it high enough
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Good! Sounded nice, vocals weren't bad but not great either.
All I have to say is turn down that backingtrack abit or turn up the guitars and vocals.
Than it would be perfect!
thanx cizz'
about the backingtrack ye i think it was a bit loud...
but the electric and the clean was in a good volume i think...
especially in the solo part,
a little bit higher and it was sounds funny
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Yeah, sorry man. I just can't get a good tone out of my voice when it gets up to those high notes. I am gonna keep working on it. This is all just for fun for me. It's a blast working with slash, even on the internet. I don't have anyone around here that I can jam with or anything so this forum is a great thing for me. Thanks for the crits. I am working again today so I will get to listening to more of the covers here and then crit some other people's stuff.

I thought the BT was a little loud. But when I listened to my final mix through my headphones, it sounded perfect. I don't know why there is such a difference. I will keep it in mind for the next one.

any other songs you want to do slash?? I'm game. Awesome electric guitar work on this one too!!
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
this was very well down, i think you have the right voice for this song but it wasnt loud enough over the backing track, the song would have been more powerful if the vocals were louder. Other than that the guitar was great, everything ran together smoothy
id love to do another collab dude
this time you choose!
hehe i realy make you life hard with that song
i realy love the solo in iris you see..
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
I don't see why people are saying this is a hard song to sing because its actually very simple vocal wise. With that being said i thought the vocals were fairly good just too quiet. although one part you are forcing that should be really smooth is when you say "i don't want the world to see me." i'm not exactly sure what you are doing to make it sound so awkward, perhaps rushing it. Yeah, its like you're saying "don't want the" way too fast. but the rest sounds really good, overall great job.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532673
LOL, what I am doing is straining my voice because it is hard for me to hit that note. That's why it sounds so awkward. Thanks a lot for the crits.

Slash, I can't think of any other songs I am really itching to do right now. Let me know if you have one in mind, otherwise I will see what else I have here that I can play.
I was thinking of doing Imagine by John Lennon, maybe you could come up with a cool solo for it. I can play a little 8 measure chord riff or something in between the 2nd and 3rd chorus. The other song I really like is Wish You Were Here. Like I said, I am pretty flexible so if there is anything you want to do, just let me know.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"wish you were here" is a good idea
but you talking about "pink floyd" or "incubus" song?
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Pink Floyd. Although, the incubus song is pretty good too! But I really like the PF song. We could do that one if you want?

Quote by Scott3229

lets do it...

i'll send you the playbcak in your private in 5 minuts
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
I see your also having the same trouble I had. The louder parts where you have to kinda break up your voice it gets hard to stay on key. But the mixing could use a little work. But I understand not everyone has a professional equipment. The vocals could be a little better. But the guitars sounded spot on.

good job man.