http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLG_zi23HQ

Look at this guy (Vocalist).

Could he suck more???

At first it's ok, but then at about 45 seconds, he really sounds like asssssssssssssss.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Why don't you post your singing?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Why don't you post your singing?

Cuz I don't try to sing...

....and fail miserably in front of hundreds of people...

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Ummm, actually he has his own individual style, and that doesn't suck...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
How much he sucks is overrated.

sure, he's not the best singer, but he's not that bad either

just live, its alot harder. you try singing and touring as much as they do.

takes alot out of you.
Nikolas
I thought his singing was ok, actually. You're too picky. What exactly was so horrible about the way he sang?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
ive heard worse
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by BalsawoodBass
He sucks. And blows.

just like your mom. OHH BURN!!
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Singing is fine! Personally i don't like the song or the style of music, but it's not like he sings out of tune or particularly badly, taking into account it sounding live
I don't like the music at all, but he isn't a bad singer. He has his own style. Better than you I'm sure.
i quite liked his voice, very gritty, he had a few reeaaaaaly bad ntoes but most of th time i thought it was really good, just different.
PSN: Noverion
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Last edited by Zukev at Jul 12, 2010,
You people arent listening...

he does ok, but then at about 40 seconds in it's horrrible.

listen to it then....it makes me wanna throw up.

He starts sqeaking like the mouse I stepped on yesterday and flailing his arm like a retard.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
You people arent listening...

he does ok, but then at about 40 seconds in it's horrrible.

listen to it then....it makes me wanna throw up.

He starts sqeaking like the mouse I stepped on yesterday and flailing his arm like a retard.

No, I still think its pretty ok
I hate that song, its played WAY to much on the radio.

But hes individual singing style isn't bad at all.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
i dont like him or his music, but he did a good job on the song. Also, getting up in front of 100 people and singing takes a lot more guts than one would think. I sang in front of 20 people in mexico where everyone was drunk and i was still nervous :S and if you hate this guy so much, then don't watch it :S what's with people and common sense lately. If i don't like what i'm hearing, then i turn it off, i don't post a thread about it. Don't say the same thing to me about replying to this, because i'm not posting a new thread about it am i? stfu.
he sounds fine...i mean i hate the song it's been raped by the radio and tv and they are not very original (i could go on).....but HE is singing fine I reckon

but yeah I hate Hinder....sounds too much like Nickelback (who i also hate)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I think he is a pretty descent singer.. Like thats his style of sinigng and it suits him and the band quite well...

Stop criticising musicians. He's a better singer than many other singers from local bands i've herd. Atleast he can sing and doesnt just scream like some crappy metal or screamo bands vocalist. And i'm pretty sure he sings better than you!!!
i really dont mind this song at all, i even know the words... its #1 at the moment and its the first song to hit the top 10 in a LONG time that doesnt make me want to hurt people who listen to it. (thats in australia btw)

i thought the singing was fine... its not like you can sing every note perfectly, like on the record every single time you sing it
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I don't see the problem, and he's a lot better than me anyway so I ain't in a position to criticise. Only thing I had a problem with is ThAt kInDoF Wr1TinG.
and i'm actually starting to like that song... its actually a really nice song. Its a really pretty song. I like it!!

I dont listen to the radio cuz it mostly plays crap, so this is the first time i'm listening to this song and i think its a really good song. Its a love song. Love songs can be good too. Songs dont always have to be about aggression and stuff to be good.
I dunno it wasn't that bad, I kinda liked it.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!