Whats the best amp head for under 300 US dollars?
i play metal, huge bass no mids are fine.
plz no tube because you cant get any thing over 50 watts for 300 with tube.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Ibanez Toneblaster, but they are of poor quality, other than a buzzing they should be just what your looking for, but if I were you I would save up, pro's use tubes
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
i got a toneblaster, i got the head and the cab for 350 from my friend b/c he never used it. its good b/c you can change the middle around alot especialy on overdrive channel, and the boost button makes things lo9uder for solos and gives the clean channel a crunch when the gain is over a certain level. But it is noisey and sometimes hard to make out single notes on overdrive. the clean is perfect though.

You forgot to mention that anything solid state you get for that price will be utter shite. Unless you're planning on playing stadium gigs without a PA you aren't ever going to need more than a 30 watt tube amp or 75 watt SS so don't worry bragging about numbers in the playground, do some proper research and get yourself something decent.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by kelvinxkelvin

Don't underestimate the loudness of a tube amp, regardless of how many watts
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by steven seagull
You forgot to mention that anything solid state you get for that price will be utter shite. Unless you're planning on playing stadium gigs without a PA you aren't ever going to need more than a 30 watt tube amp or 75 watt SS so don't worry bragging about numbers in the playground, do some proper research and get yourself something decent.

Seconded.

Scooping mids is wicked radical too. /no
First of all, why don't you get a new guitar instead? Yes your current one might suck, but the F-10 isn't going to get you much farther either. Most people might call this blasphemy, but right now, a better guitar could help you. Unlike the 10 series, the rest of the ESP and ESP/LTD series are quite nice, no matter which series you get.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
ok buddy a 50 watt tube head will be more than you need... if your expect a hundred watt tube head you ear drums will blow out without earplugs....

and seriously bragging about wattage is just overcompensating
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158