i need help on not being so passive to everything. besides with my best friends, i usually just let people push me around. there's this one guy, adam, that i'm friends with, he's pretty annoying. he only got an hour of sleep last night because he "couldn't sleep", and was trying to get me to fake sick so i could sign out of school and take him home. i didn't really want to, and instead of just telling him no, i pretended to call my mom and said that she said no. i do stuff like that all the time, whenever i don't want to do something with people, i just say my parents said no, because i don't want them to get mad or anything. anywho, i one of my friends, ben, started sitting at my table at lunch a couple weeks ago, since me and my friend that plays bass sit there, and he gets along with most everyone else i sit with. anywho, adam came up to me today and was like "alright, you either need to tell ben to f*ck off and sit somewhere else, or you have to leave our table, because i hate him and no one else likes him either" and i was like wtf, because adam doesn't get along with as many people at our table as ben does. i told them at lunch, and all of them said that they like ben. but i just said okay to adam, because he was being all pissy. i'm not bitching about the whole lunch table thing, which is pretty trivial, but i always act really passive like that and just laugh it off when people are assholes at me at school because i'm afraid of people getting mad at me. i need help being an asshole to people. sorry for sounding like a pussy.
I think you answered your own question... Instead of finding excuses not to do something, be straight up with the person you're dealing with.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Wow... paragraphs

Anyways, just stop being a pushover, pushover.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just sodomize him with a meathook, that'll shut him up.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Dude, Id give you a flame shield, but it would get so demolished by the pit I wouldn't even want it back..

fast thread
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Quote by frottage
i need help on not being so passive to everything. besides with my best friends, i usually just let people push me around. there's this one guy, adam, that i'm friends with, he's pretty annoying. he only got an hour of sleep last night because he "couldn't sleep", and was trying to get me to fake sick so i could sign out of school and take him home. i didn't really want to, and instead of just telling him no, i pretended to call my mom and said that she said no. i do stuff like that all the time, whenever i don't want to do something with people, i just say my parents said no, because i don't want them to get mad or anything. anywho, i one of my friends, ben, started sitting at my table at lunch a couple weeks ago, since me and my friend that plays bass sit there, and he gets along with most everyone else i sit with. anywho, adam came up to me today and was like "alright, you either need to tell ben to f*ck off and sit somewhere else, or you have to leave our table, because i hate him and no one else likes him either" and i was like wtf, because adam doesn't get along with as many people at our table as ben does. i told them at lunch, and all of them said that they like ben. but i just said okay to adam, because he was being all pissy. i'm not bitching about the whole lunch table thing, which is pretty trivial, but i always act really passive like that and just laugh it off when people are assholes at me at school because i'm afraid of people getting mad at me. i need help being an asshole to people. sorry for sounding like a pussy.

Don't you get pissed off when these people do this???

Let it out on their asses.

Tell Adam to bite your dick.

Some shit is cool to laugh off. Some is not. Like this Adam fu cker, you need to stand up to him. If he pushes you around and tells you who to let hang out with you you should tell him to go fu ck himself.

Grow some nads and tell em to piss off.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by YourMessiah666
Fight them. Simple as that. This time, fighting IS the answer. Trust me.

It isn't big, it's not clever, it won't get you a good reputation, but when you have to, do it.
shoot him, and everyone else at your table. Hell gun the school down. That'll teach em

PSN ID: ArranP
Last edited by apmaman at Feb 23, 2007,
****ing kick him in the face. dude at my school did that too. i told him to shut the **** up and piss off or deal with it. its the only way to deal with it :P
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
lol, these guys are idiots, i used to be the sameway. i actually laughed when u said u would say you called your parents and they said no, cuz i would always do that, lol.

i'm sure u've heard it before, but just speak your mind, say no, like its a dumb idea. don't go through life being like that, as i said, i used to be you, and it sucked whenever my friends had an idea that i didn't agree with.
Be honest and do what you want. No need to pretend or lie just be straight with people and don't do what you don't want to do.
Quote by Bubban
Just sodomize him with a meathook, that'll shut him up.

So sig'd
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
somebody on ug isnt a dick...and he has a problem with it!

lol jk

just say no, even if they're mad at you they'll get over it

My mind is going. I can feel it.
What the hell? Don't people have self esteem anymore? Grow a backbone and a pair. How's it gonna feel when you finish school and, looking back, you'll notice that you've been a pussy the whole time? Trust me, after you finish none of these people will matter. So make the most of it, impose your views, and if they don't like it, tough shit, they can't really do anything about it, other than wortless insults, or challenges to fights, in which case make sure their ass holes fit snuggly around the end of your boot.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
well it all rly depends on how big you are and how big they are...........so you definitely need to tell adam to to shut the **** up,so if your bigger than him,just sya it,if your same size,might one get a buddy standing in the back just incase,if he could kick your ass,no question,get some1 bigger than him than him that likes you better than him ready.but make sure if you get in a fight,he throws the first punch and the big guy comes in like 20 seconds in to the fight.so you dont die.but still win.
Be partonising and sarcastic. Classic traits of being a jackass. Also be insensitive. n00b.

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
i've been in the same situation, and from the sound of it, it will only get worse. if you keep letting him oush you around, you'll become seperate from your actual friends because they'll also start to dislike him. to be honest, you either tell him **** off to his face, or kick 7 shades of shit out of him. otherwise you'll find yourself losing decent friends for that asshole.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
i've been in the same situation, and from the sound of it, it will only get worse. if you keep letting him oush you around, you'll become seperate from your actual friends because they'll also start to dislike him. to be honest, you either tell him **** off to his face, or kick 7 shades of shit out of him. otherwise you'll find yourself losing decent friends for that asshole.

Couldnt have said it any better.
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

ok this adam guy sounds a little like a guy i used to be good friends with. i hit him. lots of times. you should too, he's a dick and he deserves to die.
if you want to be an asshole.....

everyone is stupid. i mean everyone. everyone is inferior to you.

dont let no one stand in your way.

and tel racist and sexist jokes whenever possible.
Member #10 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance