I have a skull and crossbone inlay ESP KH-II. I am looking for a whammy bar that is in the shape of a bone. Anybody seen one?
take a chicken bone , carve a whole in it, stick it on a real wammy bar, for real. im not kidding
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
Quote by ihaterap101
take a chicken bone , carve a whole in it, stick it on a real wammy bar, for real. im not kidding

That's actually a good idea.
i wouldnt want to touch the whammy bar if its a chicken bone... its just too ****ing weird. And if you gig, people will be extremely weirded out...
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
would that even be strong enough though? i don't know much about chicken bones but if it broke off, it would be a bitch to remove
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Quote by ihaterap101

Fender_punk, ihaterap said that the chicken bone would go on the end of the whammy bar.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
ohhhhhhhh. yeah that would make more sense. haha
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
i wouldnt want to touch the whammy bar if its a chicken bone... its just too ****ing weird. And if you gig, people will be extremely weirded out...

Once you have it cut, drilled and all that, you can always have the bone plastic-dipped to give it a little shine and ease up the creepy factor.
It's just a chicken bone. I mean... You touch chicken bones when you eat chicken, don't you? Unless you're one of those weird people who don't eat meat because it's "cruel".
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
It's just a chicken bone. I mean... You touch chicken bones when you eat chicken, don't you? Unless you're one of those weird people who don't eat meat because it's "cruel".

Urgh, vego-lesbians....

You should leave the bone outside in the sun where some ants can eat all the flesh off it so it doesn't get smelly.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Nothing wrong with vego-lesbians, as long as they're hot vego-lesbians and they have a camera.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Chicken bones are hollow and very brittle, you'd have to be careful. Also, because of the increased thickness, you might not be able to push the bar down as far, but if you're going that low with it, it probably wouldn't matter too much.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
make a wax copy of a real bone and set it into a mold of casting plaster, melt the wax out and pour in molten aluminum, let the mold cool, crack it open and remove the aluminum bone, clean the metal up and drill a hole down the center of the bone, tap the hole with the appropriate tap, take your existing whammy bar and run the corresponding die all the way down it until the bend, then you can cut your existing whammy to length and screw the aluminum bone on.

and thats it, pretty easy really, and this is the right way mind you, if you want to half ass it and use a chicken bone thats going to break every time you go to use it thats your call
wait, why not goe to a halloween store and buy a plastic waxey bone
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff