What case do you use for your synyster? b/c its been a bitch trying to find a case that fits.
Quote by Necronomicon
I have a warlock that doesnt fit in anything but a hardshell bass case.

well he asked for a SYNYSTER guitar, not a warlock xD
and the warlock fits in the warlock case just so u know it.. :S
Last edited by magvol at Feb 23, 2007,
My Bc rich warlock fits snuggly in its proper Bc rich warlock case

Possibly the only B.C rich fan on UG
dude seriously i dont want 2 hear about warlocks i just need help finding a case
Well I have two warlocks. One is a bronze and one is an NJ. The bronze has a soft gig bag but my NJ has a hardcase. Isn't that cool. I like warlocks.

again, he doesn't care about warlocks.

yeah, i'd look into coffin cases.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
get a BC Rich mockingbird case,its almost the exact same body,but upside down,so you can maybe flip the foam or w/e...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
I only brought up warlocks in the first place because its bigger than a normal guitar which is the same problem he has.
For my hellraiser avenger I need to use a bass gig bag. I ordered an avenger case from schecter like back in May, and it still hasn't gotten here. That's the one thing I hate about schecter, they take forever with stuff sometimes.
Go get your shovel.
I only brought up my warlocks because I enjoy being a pain in the ass. I saw a synyster standard for the first time today. Ugly looking guitars.... If I was you I wouldn't even bother with a case. You should sell your guitar and use the 15 dollars you get to buy a real metal CD.

Quote by Shred_From_Hell
I only brought up my warlocks because I enjoy being a pain in the ass. I saw a synyster standard for the first time today. Ugly looking guitars.... If I was you I wouldn't even bother with a case. You should sell your guitar and use the 15 dollars you get to buy a real metal CD.

Ok thats your opinion, yeah you are an ass and your probably 14 years old.
Quote by Shred_From_Hell

Mmhm, you definitley seem like the type of eltist jackass that thinks he is better than everyone else and would own 2 warlocks(not that all owners of them are assholes).

You know what, that's fine and dandy and all that you don't like Sevenfold and the way Syn's guitar looks, but don't think that everyone else has to as well. Maybe once you have been on this site for a bit more than 2 weeks you'll start to learn how it is to be respective of other peoples opinion.
Go get your shovel.
Last edited by SynGates7X at Feb 25, 2007,