OK, I have a Epi Les Paul but I want a guitar that i can just screw around on and don't care if it gets screwed up. I have a Fender Starcaster which is basically a wannabe Strat. What can I do to make it look cool enough to play it because it is some wannabe blue and looks really bad. PLZ HELP.

Thx in advance
Deacon of the Church of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

Member #34 of the John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub
PM IpodInaBottle to join
get it painted...... and then put a tesla laser on the head stock. shoot electric beams at people in the audience and blow their heads off. id go to see that concert.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
are you saying you would go to a concert to get your head blown off?
Ibanez SZ320MH
Jay Turser Strat
Vox 15R
Custom Built Fuzz Face
Line 6 Floor POD
strip the finish burn the guitar quite a bit then a thin coat of colour then clear coat it

just an idea.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i'd flame it and then like maybe clear coat it...that's be ok..but looks dont make it SOUND better...
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by livrockdie
plywood=bad

not true i own a plywood bass and a plywood guitar and they both sound decent enough. obviously not as good as the mahogany and alder that they should have been made from but none the less they sound good and have fairly impressive sustain
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Someone sig this guy ^

Plywood is not at all worth the trouble of refinishing it.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
lol

if you want something to play around with its okay though. But dont dump loads of money in it.
Quote by LikeAStone
Someone sig this guy ^

Plywood is not at all worth the trouble of refinishing it.

I disagree. If it is your first time refinishing, you don't want to practice on a really nice guitar, because your first job will almost always suck. Plywood, although I agree with the crappy sound, can be great practice when it comes to refinishing.