So it's Friday. And I've got plans with a group of my friends, who I haven't hung out with in a while. 2 of my other friends are bored out of their minds and they want to hang out. And I said I have plans. They asked what/who? and I explained, and felt guilty ditching them, so I invited them. Those 2 get along with my other friends, but don't talk to them as much as I do. I really don't know if I made the right choice. Advice?
Peace.
Dilemma's the name of a crappy local pop-punk band where I live...

EDIT: (reads thread)

don't worry about it. Be the referree(sp?)
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I'm not sure what could be wrong with it. You're going to hang out with some friends, and you invited more friends. Sounds like a fun night.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I'm surprised by the maturity level so far. No "WiLd gHey buttsecks PaRtY LolzZ should keep you entertained" type of comments

yet
If they don't hate each other, whats the big deal? Just hang out. Its not that hard.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Yeah I guess. It was just weird, and I don't know, I wasn't sure if they'd be cool with it. But it's all cool now, cause I confirmed it with my friends.
Peace.