Is this considered a "real" metal genre. I personnally really enjoy this type of music. what are your thoughts? and also if this is the wrong forum I'll delete it.
Quote by RawrDemon
Allow me to summarize it:

YUM YUM HILARY DUFF, LOL!

lolz at teh led zeplinn!

If you want a band logo PM me
Damn skippy it is.

EDIT: It's not really an authentic sub genre...yet. I think in the near future alot more bands will take to it though.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
^

@ sig too
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
No..its not really a Metal genre..even though it does more often than not lumped in here. I wouldn't accept it..but since the powers that be allow it...I have no say in the matter.

My thoughts on this though....

"SHREDDED WHEAT!!! REET REET!!!!"
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
The vast majority of bands with the "deathcore" tag are simply accepted as straight-up death metal.

Also, The Red Chord FTW.
ummmmm i just find it annoying that all the noob scene kids of today came in to the scene just in time for this stuff. now they think they're all br00tal and shit. the music is okay, just more generic metalcore mixed with some death metal elements. PIG SQUEALS REEEE REEEE WEEEEE WEEEEEE
WTF? Pig squeals? I've only heard the Red Chord and there is none of that crap.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
WTF? Pig squeals? I've only heard the Red Chord and there is none of that crap.

Yeah, they're in more of the newer bands. I kinda like em'
Quote by RawrDemon
Allow me to summarize it:

YUM YUM HILARY DUFF, LOL!

lolz at teh led zeplinn!

If you want a band logo PM me
Quote by Scourge441
The vast majority of bands with the "deathcore" tag are simply accepted as straight-up death metal.

Also, The Red Chord FTW.

For ****'s sake, The Red Chord is NOT DEATHCORE. Do they sound even remotely anything like As Blood Runs Black, Job For A Cowboy, Through The Eyes of the Dead, or any of that shit?

No.

</annoyedwithpeoplecallingTRCdeathcore>
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I think they do

By the way, I got to talk to Guy and the other band members after a show and I told them I had never heard of them but really liked them. They said they were Deathcore, they also gave me a sweet "I love Sandwhich" shirt
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

sigh
I give up.

Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Yay, I finally win an argument
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Dude, I wasn't pwned if I let him win.
Quote by HuckIt
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that post.

Quote by LedZeppelin
CaptainOfSmug is the greatest and he definatly pwned the hell out of me. One day, I hope to be as good as him

FIXED!
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by LedZeppelin
For ****'s sake, The Red Chord is NOT DEATHCORE. Do they sound even remotely anything like As Blood Runs Black, Job For A Cowboy, Through The Eyes of the Dead, or any of that shit?

No.

</annoyedwithpeoplecallingTRCdeathcore>

</annoyedwithpeopledefendinggaybandsandgayergenres>

I remember the good old days when being called deathcore was a insult.
it doesn't exist. liarz.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything