Page 1 of 2
what do you fellow UGers do on friday nights? i'm too young to drive and live in a pretty boring town, so theres not much to do. about half of my friday nights i go do something, otherwise i just sit at home and go on youtube or something, then i start getting bored and wishing i had something more fun to do.
Quote by why1not1try
do something illegal, thats ALWAYS fun.

alllways.
i sit on UG reading stupid threads, completely wasting my time.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)
Ill usually j/ go chill w/ friends, drive into town and catch a movie or sumthin.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by why1not1try
do something illegal, thats ALWAYS fun.

dude, your my favorite February '07er
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Normally go to the union bar as Friday night is cheese night and normally has a theme, we normally manage to blag vouchers for free entry from the organisers and the drinks are really cheap. It's a good night out. Tonight I stayed in because I'm off the booze for Lent, but it was really boring so next week I'll probably just go anyway.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Its all about Saturday night in this town... Friday hardly even exsists...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
I'm currently waiting for a friend to pick me up. We are going to the bar for a friends birthday. She's the baby of our group and she's turning 18.
I play a big game of manhunt on most Friday nights.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Play guitar, break stuff, lose brain cells in various ways, and xbox live. Gears of war is my newest addiction.
eY3 iz teh smheartist d00D in teh howll wurld eye wyn spelign b
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Talk to my girlfriend, play guitar.

You should to.

I DO talk to your girlfriend... but she's always with you fridays, so I wait until saturday.

Friday is a good night for the bar... I'm headed out in a bit. I realize the majority of UGers aren't old enough for that, but... not my problem. Good luck with the x-box and whatnot, I hear it's a blasty-blast.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I used to go to the movies or hang out at friends houses alomst every friday, but now thats changed and I do absolutely nothing. I should have my liscence but I dont even have a damn permit, so I cant go anywhere, and no one calls me to do anything anymore.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Well, today I played a basketball. Wer were in the semifinals, and we are going to the championship.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Talk to my girlfriend, play guitar.

You should to.

okay

what's your girlfriend's phone number/msn?
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by glm
Well, today I played a basketball. Wer were in the semifinals, and we are going to the championship.

what team are you on. do you go to bangor high cause i know bangor made championships?

my band ^
Quote by ImNotSmart
what team are you on. do you go to bangor high cause i know bangor made championships?

bangor maine?
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by soulfly_freak
bangor maine?

yea

my band ^
The cag sees his girlfriend, goes out for a few drinks until his knees go wobbly.

That, and he likes to talk in the 3rd person, too.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Band Practice every Friday night, then after that the band and all of our friends go roam the streets and hang out.
Masturbate over the pic thread.

"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Go into town with my friends, have a couple of beers.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Reminiscence about the week's bus trips, and all the hot Catholic School girls that sat/stood next to me.
sit under some trees with my mates , in the rain, or freezeing cold, drinking strongbow.
oh the high life!
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Snowboard or just hang out with friends.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
dances at my school or hang with friends or sit on UG playing guitar and reading pointless and stupid threads that i cant stop reading no matter how stupid
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
If im not working, Nightclub, pub or something like that. Usually anything to get out of the house. Ofcourse as a Dominos Driver i get like 1 friday every 3 months off...
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by n0e
i sit on UG reading stupid threads, completely wasting my time.

me too

after i play guitar and go though emails of coarse...

if I'm really really really bored ill just drive around somewhere looking for fun
im kind of in the same situation as you. im going to be 16 in less than 3 months, so i cant drive yet. 2 of my best friends play basketball, so every friday night they are doing that. my other best friend has a girl hes obsessed with so you can figure why i dont hang out with him on the weekends. so basically im just waiting for it to be may so i can drive and have a summer job, hell ya
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Usually go to either the union, a pub or a club. If I stay in then I just smoke myself stupid.
...Bleep Bloop...
I have Basketball on Friaday night. Its either that or parties.

But yesterday I helped my mum cater a party. Drunk Solicitors/Barristers FTW
If I could, I´get drunk with all of this community, No, seriously, I think most of us don´t have many friends with the same interest in music. Only the internet gives you the option to talk to people of "your kind". How great would it be to have a band*

*a passably good or at least entertaining one.
killing moon
has come too soon
Page 1 of 2