CD cases that don't conform to the normal jewel case size? For example, Those double CD cases that are as big as 2 jewel cases stacked on top of each other. Or when bands think they are awesome because they get a crappy cardboard case for thier CDs (Sigur Ros - Takk... comes to mind). It means that I can't put some CDs into my super-awesome-new CD rack .

Anyway, does anyone know why some CDs have really silly cases that make me want to punch things?
They make me do push-ups in drag :[.
I hate the cardboard ones. The double ones, I dont mind as much (Mellon Collie and the Infinate sadness), but you dont really see those anymore, due to the fact they can fit 2 cds in one jewel case now.
I'm back, you douchebags.
I love the pouchy CD cases that the Arts and Crafts label uses. They just seem so much more personal and add another reason to buy them rather then download them. I do hate the Takk case though, it's a pain to get the CD out.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

i like the cardboard ones, there much cheaper than the plastic
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by One Way Ticket
I hate the cardboard ones. The double ones, I dont mind as much (Mellon Collie and the Infinate sadness), but you dont really see those anymore, due to the fact they can fit 2 cds in one jewel case now.

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness was the one I had in mind
They make me do push-ups in drag :[.
Quote by cloginator
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness was the one I had in mind

Epic man.
Quote by ih8u2
Yeah, it's annoying.

Freakin' 10,000 Days just sits on my table instead of being safe in the CD rack.

+1

Everytime I look down, the guy is lookin right back at me. Good CD tho.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I dont mind either of these - I dont have a cd rack. I have storage things above my desk where I keep my cds, though I do want something differnet to keep my cds in.

Not a cd rack though.

I dont mind the cardboard cases cause a lot of my favourite bands use them.
Quote by musiclover2399
Hell yeah! More SP fans, join my club?

Im sending a PM now. I love Corgan to death.
I hate it when they don't bloody match the normal size/material CD case. i like everything to be neat and the same, but no. I just can't have it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You know what I'm sick of? The two cats that live in my back yard. They **** all the time. It sounds like babies yelling at each other.
^.....

I don't like how burned cds have to suffer SLIM jewel cases. I like to buy full size cases at walmart, get the album art if I need to, and proceed to make bitchin cds. Plus my blank cds look like old vinyl records which just ooze with coolness.
Yeah, I used to hate that a lot until I got my new-ish CD rack that doesn't have any partitions.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I hate it when they don't bloody match the normal size/material CD case. i like everything to be neat and the same, but no. I just can't have it.

Yeah, that still annoys me. The John Mayer Trio CD is like that.
The one that gets me song remains the same, theres no reason for it to bend the way it does! was it too much trouble for Mr. Page to make a fat yet sturdy case for 3 amazing cds?
Salival is just as bad, the pages in mine are all ****ed up from just sitting next to my comp and serving as a coaster......

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! AND GAME CASES!!!! like w3, where when the top case breaks nothing will fit because the guys at Blizzard are dicks and wont conform with the set standard for jewel cases...........

Quote by musiclover2399
^.....

I don't like how burned cds have to suffer SLIM jewel cases. I like to buy full size cases at walmart, get the album art if I need to, and proceed to make bitchin cds. Plus my blank cds look like old vinyl records which just ooze with coolness.

wow, i think youre me........
or im you....
or some curious possibility for having the same thoughts, feelings, AND blanks......kewel
Last edited by FeatherBreeze at Feb 23, 2007,
stadium arcadium
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by FeatherBreeze
The one that gets me song remains the same, theres no reason for it to bend the way it does! was it too much trouble for Mr. Page to make a fat yet sturdy case for 3 amazing cds?
Salival is just as bad, the pages in mine are all ****ed up from just sitting next to my comp and serving as a coaster......

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! AND GAME CASES!!!! like w3, where when the top case breaks nothing will fit because the guys at Blizzard are dicks and wont conform with the set standard for jewel cases...........

wow, i think youre me........
or im you....
or some curious possibility for having the same thoughts, feelings, AND blanks......kewel
Perhaps you're my brother from another mother
Quote by XibanezedgeX
i use cassette tapes so i dont have that problem

Excuse me dear sir, but what cassette tapes might you have and what age might you be living in?

Maroon 5 Special Korean Edition was annoying. It was a jewel case, but there was this little cardboard box thing around it that I wanted to save. Takes me forever to get the CD out of its little cardboard box thing.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE