Ok so I bought this Les Paul off of my friend for $400. I know that it is a Limited Edition Les Paul model. Its has this Brown/Grey color underneath the black coat, very visible under light. Grover Tuners and thats it. I think that it's a 2004 model. Can anybody help me out with Identifying the exact guitar?

Last edited by **Coldplay** at Feb 23, 2007,
idk, it looks sick though, kinda looks sorta like the silverburst, those are cool, but they look a little different, they got a little more of a plain-top look to them, i don't know what this one is though, and maybe i'm color blind, but i don't see any green
go to gibson.com find there serial number locator (can be found on google) it gives you a list of serial numbers with the date etc find one that matches your serial number in the series.
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
It looks like a Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Standard.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Can somebody look up the serial number for me ? my internet isnt co-operating with teh gibson site
Serial Number: DW03060604
It was made in June of 2003, can't tell you much of the model though.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I think the colour is transparent black. I like it a lot, specially the contrast of the knobs.
thanks alot everyone. Does the 04 at the end of my serial number mean it was the 4th made ?
I think it means it was the 604th one that was made that day. Or it could be the 4th that day. I'm not that well up on Epi serial numbers.
i no when its made in china and its not an actual 1 its stolen lol dum dum daaaa
see thru black flame top they had 2 models in 06 like that but with black tuners and hdwr with black pups in 2 and 3 humbucker models also.
Quote by addvie
i no when its made in china and its not an actual 1 its stolen lol dum dum daaaa

Dude, shutup.