?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?????!?!
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Yeah!!! Lisbon Rocks!!! \m/

Sorry, i don't have the tabs, but isn't it fairly easy to guess by ear?
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
I'm bad at ear. Sounds the same when I do, but its never the right tabs...
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by SGRocker0791
Come on, you have been around enough to know that there's an only Metallica thread. *reported*

I'm pretty sure this is Tab Talk. Not necessairly linked to Metallica. It's actually a cool slow solo that a lot of metal heads should like =) if this was posted on the Metallica thread, only Metallica fans would see it.

Also, some people other than Metallica fans might have the tab =)

You guys should care about the really stupid, non-sense and often unproper topics that appear in a daily basis in this forum, and leave the people that ARE actually interested in music alone...

Ho no! I souldnt have said this... they are going to *report* that there are people who come to a MUSIC forum to talk about MUSIC, and stand for the musicians if needed... I'm pretty sure they prefer those kids that start topics like: "My Mom Spanked me in the head! I dont know what to do! Help me!"...

Now talking seriously, I just found it to be a really stupid report... Music is about "understanding"... so pleasy try to live music
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
Quote by Me@UGC
I'm pretty sure this is Tab Talk. Not necessairly linked to Metallica. It's actually a cool slow solo that a lot of metal heads should like =) if this was posted on the Metallica thread, only Metallica fans would see it.

Also, some people other than Metallica fans might have the tab =)

You guys should care about the really stupid, non-sense and often unproper topics that appear in a daily basis in this forum, and leave the people that ARE actually interested in music alone...

Ho no! I souldnt have said this... they are going to *report* that there are people who come to a MUSIC forum to talk about MUSIC, and stand for the musicians if needed... I'm pretty sure they prefer those kids that start topics like: "My Mom Spanked me in the head! I dont know what to do! Help me!"...

Now talking seriously, I just found it to be a really stupid report... Music is about "understanding"... so pleasy try to live music

You're awesome man. Thanks. You're not like all of these other jack-offs who flame people because they have no life's. Im here for music and music only. This forum is about guitar and music. Not getting laid, or Mountain Dew...
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.