Page 1 of 2
it happens to all of us lol.
Washburn X50
Peavey Triple XXX
BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer
MXR M-134 Smart Gate
Furman M8
B-52 LG412
nope, first string i ever broke, was d and it came at my eye.....i didn't know what it was at first
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
I have a cut from my eye to my chin. It's bleeding constantly.

Damn G-string.
Get off my lawn.
imagine snapping a low e string on a bass. I think you would die if it hit you in the face. Unless of course your like Les Claypool. He'd just give it a rub on the belly and tell it to calm down.
You broke your low e string? What were you playing guitar raping noisecore?

/steal
hahahah yeah
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
yeah, it hurts like hell.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
i walked in to the guitar store and started playing and snapped the b string and cut my hand open.....i got out of there fast
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by Leonheart
You broke your low e string? What were you playing guitar raping noisecore?

/steal

no i had it layin down on my lap and im tryin to develop my ear so i wasnt using me tuner bad idea
My freind asked me to try to tune my basses low E string to a guitars high E. It broke and hit me in the face. Hurt like a bitch.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Was replacing all of my strings one time and 3 of 6 strings hit me. The other were way too close to hitting me.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by bassmaniac101
My freind asked me to try to tune my basses low E string to a guitars high E. It broke and hit me in the face. Hurt like a bitch.

you didn't die or suffer severe lacerations? wow your like holy or something.
Not my face, but I cut my hand before a show. Then further opened the cut while playing. The show was kick ass though. Blood makes a show a lot better, despite the music genre.
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
Was replacing all of my strings one time and 3 of 6 strings hit me. The other were way too close to hitting me.

how the heck do YOU change your strings?
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
Quote by bassmaniac101

and you tried it? my god you are fucking retarded
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by The_G_String
dont blame me for your problems

I will. I look like a ninja from shittytown.
Get off my lawn.
i'm not sure whether it was the face, but i was cut once when a string broke. good times.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I got the ballbearing end of a bass string in my open eye.

Hurt more than any cut.

i haven't gotten cut on my face, surprisingly... it's been very close a few times... and i've been cut on my hands a lot, but never my face
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by AngelOfSorrow

I call bullshit on you, i just don't see that happening to anyone with any common sense....then again if you didn't realize you had put too much strain on 3, not 1 or even 2 but 3 strings maybe....just maybe....it was some high power in the universe telling you "LOOK AT THE ****ING STRINGS IDIOT".....i think if it really happened you deserved it
i put new strings on my guitar and didnt cut the end off cuz i couldnt find anything to cut them with in my moms house...and then i had it sitting up in the car and i started to fall asleep and lened over and cut me right under my eye......
there was a thread like this one a while back in the bass forum.....that time it was this guy called SOCOOOLITHURTS. that was funny. he broke his E -string on his bass and it got him on the face somewheres.
i was changing my strings on my bass last week, and the A-string broke and cut my arm at the elbow. ouch goddamn that hurt. still in pain.....
Did it at a show when I was doing a floyd trick for the end of our set and pulled back the floyd really hard and the e b and g strings broke and the g hit me right in the face, but the crowd liked it lol.
Quote by matdav_17
i hate it when you take a new string out of the packet and it flings out at your face.

Had that happen a lot, I always rip open the plastic D'Addario case and they fly out at me!
applesauce bacon, love the avvy

I broke my G string fingering A minor.

/used alot, but still HILARIOUS
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
yeah man I'm all rockin out right when I started so like highway to hell or something, and I'm like 7 at the time. Anyway im all sitting on the couch and SMACK!!! At the time I was having dreams that evil mutant marshins(sp?) where attacking me in my sleep, so when it smacks me, I nearly like piss myself, and like ran outta the room screamin at the top of my lungs.
ya once my d string snapped and cut me from in front of my ear to my mouth =( i had to have a few stitches
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by applesaucebacon
i put new strings on my guitar and didnt cut the end off cuz i couldnt find anything to cut them with in my moms house...and then i had it sitting up in the car and i started to fall asleep and lened over and cut me right under my eye......

dood who do u think u are stealing my avatar >=(
Quote by C.C. Deville
dood who do u think u are stealing my avatar >=(

lol dude i totally did steal your avatar....we were bothin in some forum earlier today and b4 i left im like cc if u read this im totally stealing your avatar sry lol
>=( im gonna flame u till u cry =_=
Yeah, for a day or two I think my guitar hated me.

I was tuning down to C# standard (my favorite tuning) with my day-old strings, and everything went fine until i started de-tuning the high e string. It snapped. I cursed under my breath, then went to go put on a new high e string. As i was tuning the new one up to E, the extra wire at the end swung around, and slashed me right across my left eyelid. Thank god for reflexes, or i could've been blind in one eye!
never been cut, and ive changed strings like 100 times
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
no but once when i was changin my stings the top curly part of the g string went a half inch into my finger. let me tell you that hurt like a bitch
i was playing my bass awhile back and the E string snapped and hit my hand and i was all like "UREHHH DAMMIT!" and there was a big gash across my hand but that's all in the past now

Page 1 of 2