alot of people dont like em cuz of their politics and stuff i just got the rage against the machine rage against the machine cd though and its pretty tight
I think you should take this to the right fucking forum.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

The music kicks ass. Zach's lyrics can get too repetitive though. I admire their political stance too for the most part, although they aren't true commies as much as they might like to think so. In a communist society, based on those in practice, a band like theirs could never exist or could never have become as famous. They've definitely benefited from a capitalistic society.
Quote by aixelsydevahi
I think you should take this to the right fucking forum.

ya i should but i wont because i like to get a rise out of little fagots like you, now go suck on your mommas tit cok boy
dogfet04@yahoo. is the best '07er ever, you suckas betta recognize
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by dogfet04@yahoo.
ya i should but i wont because i like to get a rise out of little fagots like you, now go suck on your mommas tit cok boy

nice burn.

I like some of their stuff. Like most bands, I like their older stuff better.
Meh, they are pretty good, The singers voice gets a bit annoying, but Morrello is awesome
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Ok I've read two of the threadstarters threads, and I already hate him with a passion.
Free your mind
Quote by Bubban
dogfet04@yahoo. is the best '07er ever, you suckas betta recognize

what about Vincent745??!?!?!

I personally dont like RATM. Not because of the lyrics, or political themes. Its just the whole feel, and the sound, and its just too repetitive. The only good song i remember by them was probably "Gorilla Radio". Battle of LA wasnt bad but their just not a great sound. Only thing I give them is that they brought more politics into metal like megadeth does.
This has been the third RATM thread in the Pit this week
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
I aint into them.. I used to be, but their whole stance annoys me ("We're here to bring down Bush's administration" and stuff) and I think the guitar is well repetitive.

And the singing is pretty repetitive too..
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by ravenrage07
I personally dont like RATM. Not because of the lyrics, or political themes. Its just the whole feel, and the sound, and its just too repetitive. The only good song i remember by them was probably "Gorilla Radio". Battle of LA wasnt bad but their just not a great sound. Only thing I give them is that they brought more politics into metal like megadeth does.

Why resurrect a months old topic?
Yeah, I love them but Zack's lyrics annoy me sometimes because he repeats his beliefs a lot.
Morello is a genius, but the lyrics do get a little bit repetitive. I dont like it though how some people think listening to Rage will enbale them to talk intelligently about politics.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Some lyrics of his can be great even if they are repetitive, the worst repetition is in his flow and the sound of the songs in general. Great band though, some really amazing songs.
Extremely overrated and over-hyped. Dont get me wrong, I will enjoy my Rage every now and then. However, I dont know about where you live, but where I live people really need to shut the fuck up about them more.