A little pissed that the local music store (the one that sells music, not guitars) closed down. It was the only one in town. Now all we have is Wal-Mart, but they have cencored cd's....how would you feel?
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
I'd get my music from the internets.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Use Best-But.com. They are fairly resonable for internet CDs. They have deals sometimes too, I use it when I can't find a CD in the stores I look in.
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
i personally wouldn't care

i use the internet for my ILLEGAL supply of music
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Music is bad for you anyways. It's been known to cause lung cancer and pulmonary stress.
Quote by yawn
Music is bad for you anyways. It's been known to cause lung cancer and pulmonary stress.

....****.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Did anyone catch "attack of the show!" last night. They had a thing about piracy, and how they're trying to sue colleges/ students for it. That was the most intelligent 5 minutes I've seen come out of of that show.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Did anyone catch "attack of the show!" last night. They had a thing about piracy, and how they're trying to sue colleges/ students for it. That was the most intelligent 5 minutes I've seen come out of of that show.

pfft they cant sue....

and thats american laws anyway

im safe down here bitches
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
pfft they cant sue....

and thats american laws anyway

im safe down here bitches

yay mexico! (being mexican rules.)
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
Quote by Bubban
I'd get my music from the internets.

Pfft.. Internets

Im all about the interweb man!!
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
yay mexico! (being mexican rules.)

no, im down under

bitch
<//////>~
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
A little pissed that the local music store (the one that sells music, not guitars) closed down. It was the only one in town. Now all we have is Wal-Mart, but they have cencored cd's....how would you feel?

That sucks. This is proof of Wal-Mart's evilness.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18

the most intelligent thing i got outta that show was when they covered the AEE (adult entertainment expo) that was pretty kool...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Yeah, Wal-Mart does suck.

I personally like Best Buy for bying music because I can usually wait for decent sales and get stuff like 2 for 12$ and stuff.
Quote by yawn

WHY HAVE I WASTED ALL THESE YEARS?!?!?!

Why?!?!?!

Quote by C.C. Deville
the most intelligent thing i got outta that show was when they covered the AEE (adult entertainment expo) that was pretty kool...

Nah, I've always found this as some EXTREME smarts, and pwnage. Sessler = my hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yREGBKZggwA

EDIT: And Thompson is the TRUE politician as well, when asked the first qestion, he answers with a COMPLETELY other topic.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Feb 23, 2007,
Quote by fallenangel20

Nah, I've always found this as some EXTREME smarts, and pwnage. Sessler = my hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yREGBKZggwA

EDIT: And Thompson is the TRUE politician as well, when asked the first qestion, he answers with a COMPLETELY other topic.

Oh, Christ, I remember that!

Thompson was just having his ass handed to him at every turn!

And it's not the first time, either. Back when the Hot Coffee scandal first broke, AOTS did a special report, and they held a debate with Jack Thompson and Sessler. Thompson got his ass kicked that time too. It's almost like he has to come on every couple of years just so he can be knocked down a peg or two...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
i'd just use itunes..... i hate walmarts music section...they are extremely overpriced and only offer a very small selection (at least in my store)... if i have to, i get my CD's from circuit city, but i mainly use itunes
Quote by CaptainWow
Oh, Christ, I remember that!

Thompson was just having his ass handed to him at every turn!

And it's not the first time, either. Back when the Hot Coffee scandal first broke, AOTS did a special report, and they held a debate with Jack Thompson and Sessler. Thompson got his ass kicked that time too. It's almost like he has to come on every couple of years just so he can be knocked down a peg or two...

I didn't get to see the Hot Coffee debate, but I agree.

But I wasn't joking, Sessler is one of my heroes. He's zany, and witty, but at the same time, he's not ignorant or a little slow, he's genuinely smart, and clever. He's just an icon.

Saxo-Walrus

Kiddies, this is what happens when you pirate music!

Keep supporting Agile and Edwards, and Gibson's going next!

Joke.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by fallenangel20
I didn't get to see the Hot Coffee debate, but I agree.

But I wasn't joking, Sessler is one of my heroes. He's zany, and witty, but at the same time, he's not ignorant or a little slow, he's genuinely smart, and clever. He's just an icon.

I wasn't kidding either. I think Adam Sessler's the greatest, and I agree with everything you've said.

Jack Thompson's one of the biggest douchebags in the universe, and he deserves the verbal ass-reaming he gets everytime he's on G4.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Oh, sorry, if that sounded kinda hostile.

Just the wasy I talk kinda...

But yea....music. Download, kid, or buy albums online. That or take the long voyage to a Best Buy or anothe music store if you're all into instant gratification.

Saxo-Walrus

i wanna turn my video game violence on ppl like jack thomson or w/e his name is
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.