Page 1 of 3
These are all games I invented to stave off boredom at school. We get tons of people to play. They've been a blast for us so far.

The Swearing Game - This is pretty straightforward. During class just yell as many swear words as loud as you can without getting caught. Try to carry on loud, obnoxious, vulgar conversations with your neighbor (ex. "SO LAST NIGHT I'M GETTING ****ED UP THE ASS") This works best when the teacher is helping someone.

Kleptomania - In this game you'd better not get caught - the goal is to steal items from teachers/hallways/whatever, as long as it's NOT from other people (people complain, game ends, etc). The goal is to try to steal the most impressive item out of everyone playing. But it's also fun to steal small crap that's really useful, like staplers, tissues, markers, erasers. Teachers go crazy - one even threatened the class at my school when the stapler disappeared (it was in my bag). Use a "stash locker" or something to hide all items stolen.

Tattle-Tell - This one's fun - you have to try and get other people in trouble by yelling bad things out. For example, I once threw my notebook across the room and yelled, "LANCE, STOP IT!" Lance got in trouble for doing nothing. He retaliated by walking past my desk, tripping violently over my feet and yelling "OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Then I got in trouble. Use write-ups (or whatever the trouble system at your school is) as "kills". Each write-up = a kill. The goal is to get the most kills. But, you can also commit suicide - once a kid yelled so much shit that the teacher wrote HIM up. Suicides detract a kill. Sometimes if the teacher is too nice we go all out and yell horrible things - I once yelled that a kid had a grenade, chaos ensued.

Just trying to share my bounty here - if you ever feel bored at school, tell a bunch of friends about these games.
wow...now...i do wish i was ni your class now for my lessons...sounds more fun then we had. though science lessons...we turned the adjustable taps towards the ceiling and turned them on...and the teacher couldn't control us so they stayed on hitting the ceiling for almost a minute sometime...and it leaves the whole classroom like a pool.
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
at school i pimp shories, crack some 40s with my naughty freaks, those are the games i play. word

i have heard of the penis game

baically you get a group of friends and yell out "PENIS" and who ever says it the ludest and dosnt get caught by thre teaher wins
its lame but what ever
I count how often my History teacher's eye twitches. I swear she has a disease.
Haha, you should try the kicking game. Basically whenever your friends aren't paying attention, you kick them in the nads. But you can only get them once, until they try and get you back, and if you and try and miss you can't get them again until they try and get you. And if you break the rules, you get hit in the nads, and punched in the face. It's a fun game, Especially when you bring people into it without telling them about it.
"The Game"

***Warning***
By me telling you this you are involved for life.

1. If you think about "the game" you lost.
2. Tell as many people about the game.
3. *why the game is fun in public* You say I lost when you think of the game.

for example... I'm thinking about the basketball game at 5. "Ohh shit, the game"

"I LOST"

If anything triggers you memory about "the game", you must say "I lost". It's fun when you say it in a class of 20 people and then 15 others say it right after you. Everyone else is like... " OMGZZ !!!1! WTFZ"
Oh yeah. Here's one.

Invisible Man - Keep looking out the door of your classroom and pretending someones there. Pretend to be discreet, but try to get the teacher to notice you - keep telling the invisible man outside to leave, you're busy, or something, and the teacher should see you and assume there's someone outside. They'll walk to the door feeling a trouble-maker within their grasp, but when they get there there's no one around. We once got a teacher to look three times, then lock her door and put a blind up.

Do this in rooms in the middle of long hallways.
Here's a good game for you. Before homeroom or whenever you have a free chance, have one of your friends (preferebly a guy) listen to some songs from your iPod, Mp3 player, or CD player. Make them guess the song, only having one guess. If they get it wrong, you have to eventually give them a hit in the nads. It's pretty funny when outta nowhere, you punch or kick them in the nads and they are in pain. Yeah it's painful, yet its pretty damn funny.
Quote by LORD V4DER
These are all games I invented to stave off boredom at school. We get tons of people to play. They've been a blast for us so far.

The Swearing Game - This is pretty straightforward. During class just yell as many swear words as loud as you can without getting caught. Try to carry on loud, obnoxious, vulgar conversations with your neighbor (ex. "SO LAST NIGHT I'M GETTING ****ED UP THE ASS") This works best when the teacher is helping someone.

Kleptomania - In this game you'd better not get caught - the goal is to steal items from teachers/hallways/whatever, as long as it's NOT from other people (people complain, game ends, etc). The goal is to try to steal the most impressive item out of everyone playing. But it's also fun to steal small crap that's really useful, like staplers, tissues, markers, erasers. Teachers go crazy - one even threatened the class at my school when the stapler disappeared (it was in my bag). Use a "stash locker" or something to hide all items stolen.

Tattle-Tell - This one's fun - you have to try and get other people in trouble by yelling bad things out. For example, I once threw my notebook across the room and yelled, "LANCE, STOP IT!" Lance got in trouble for doing nothing. He retaliated by walking past my desk, tripping violently over my feet and yelling "OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Then I got in trouble. Use write-ups (or whatever the trouble system at your school is) as "kills". Each write-up = a kill. The goal is to get the most kills. But, you can also commit suicide - once a kid yelled so much shit that the teacher wrote HIM up. Suicides detract a kill. Sometimes if the teacher is too nice we go all out and yell horrible things - I once yelled that a kid had a grenade, chaos ensued.

Just trying to share my bounty here - if you ever feel bored at school, tell a bunch of friends about these games.

Best Oct. 06er ever.
Quote by LORD V4DER
Oh yeah. Here's one.

Invisible Man - Keep looking out the door of your classroom and pretending someones there. Pretend to be discreet, but try to get the teacher to notice you - keep telling the invisible man outside to leave, you're busy, or something, and the teacher should see you and assume there's someone outside. They'll walk to the door feeling a trouble-maker within their grasp, but when they get there there's no one around. We once got a teacher to look three times, then lock her door and put a blind up.

Do this in rooms in the middle of long hallways.

thats brilliant. Im doing that on Monday. Along with the bingo one.
Well, me and my friends will point stuff out to the teacher, and when she turns and looks, we start punching each other while she is not looking. We did it 3 times in 1 minute once
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Tremor - You know that thing you do with the back of your throat? Where you just barely hum with your mouth open and it's like "uhhhhhhhhhhh". Get a ton of people to do this at once very quietly, then gradually get louder into class.

You can do it by blowing gently, too, so it sounds like there's wind in the room. Or rapping your fingers on desks. It's a versatile game.
Last year in lunch, we would try to yell out swear words as loud as we could and not get caught. It was hilarious when someone got caught. On time a friend of mine yelled out, "YEAH, WELL YOU JACK OFF TO THE PRINCIPLE" and she was right behind him. Another game we played was bribing this kid to drink the nasty shit we could mix together. It was crazy what he would do for free...good times...

$Edit$: Oh yes. My art teacher says, "Mkay" alot. So I used to count that up.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Last edited by $Guitarist$ at Feb 23, 2007,
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
"The Game"

***Warning***

for example... I'm thinking about the basketball game at 5. "Ohh shit, the game"

"I LOST"

If anything triggers you memory about "the game", you must say "I lost". It's fun when you say it in a class of 20 people and then 15 others say it right after you. Everyone else is like... " OMGZZ !!!1! WTFZ"

Ive been doing that since like july!!! its fun and me and my friends got some teachers playing, so you be walking down the hall, and you'll hear "I lost the game"...........
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Quote by I,Voyager
I count how often my History teacher's eye twitches. I swear she has a disease.

Haha same with my Careers teacher. He blinks like 600 times a second whenever he talks. Its so hard to take him seriously.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
ok...this is how it goes...
1)HOLE GAME
you put your index finger and your thumb together...and place it somewhere on your body below your waist...if a friend looks you get to punch them..( ex. LOOK AT THIS WHOLE IN MY PANTS!! *friend looks*) but you must rub wer every you punched them at..however...if the person places their index finger in the hole then they get to hit you...youll have plenty of bruises by the end of the day

2) DICK IN THE MIDDLE
you need 2 people to play this game...you and your friend find a unsuspecting victim...go on either side of them....person on the right says"right nut" and person on the left says "left nut" and the 2 outer guys get to hit the middle victim until they say "dick in the middle"(try to get people that dont know the game)
Invisible Phone - Say "Hello?" and begin a conversation over the phone, except with no phone. Sit with your hands in your lap, doing nothing, just talking. Be like "Yeah...why? Okay. No, I'll see." Things like that. Then when your teacher looks they'll see that no one has a phone out, and get all pissy.
Me and my friend thought of this in grade 8 I don't have a name so i'll call it

Ignore-When your teacher shuts up and lets you do your work then call someone over to your desk and then when they're there completely ignore them. It's pretty funny but somtimes they hit so it's hard.
I don't know, as opposed to working hard..going to UNI..and going somewhere in life?

At least when your working in K-Mart..you'll remember how 'fun' it was.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Last year we were watching a movie on the Smart Board (like a projection of the computer on a screen). Anyway.... I go out to the bathroom, and I make sure the door is locked, so when I got back I'd be locked out, and we got people to not open the door for me, so the teacher had to come over and do it. So when she's over, my friend runs up to her desk and takes the remote control for the Smart Board off the desk and brings it back to his seat. So for the rest of the movie we just had fun with it and would zoom in and out of the picture and make it obnoxiously loud and change the color of it, so it looked like the board was going nuts for no reason. At the end she tried to find the remote, so he ended up putting it in a sink so she didnt know he took it.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
BABY BRIDGES

okay..you go up to someone and shake their hand and then say "your in" then...if that person says ANYTHING that starts with the letter "B" then you get to punch them until they say "BABY BRIDGES" and thats pretty much it
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
"The Game"

***Warning***

"I LOST"

DAMNIT! I WAS DOING SO GOOD!!!
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by the_man101
i have heard of the penis game

baically you get a group of friends and yell out "PENIS" and who ever says it the ludest and dosnt get caught by thre teaher wins
its lame but what ever

yea i used to do that... but we changed it up to ******...... its worse than penis.. and not only do u get in trouble by teachers if you're caught...you may also wind up with a couple "brothas" following you after school. But its still fun

edit: errmm... forgot that it blocks it.... lets just call it the "N" word
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
One game that's just a variation of invisible man is this. If your classroom door is shut and you have wooden tables, knock on the underside loudly. The teacher should think someone is at the door and go answer it or have a fellow student go answer it.

Another one is called ten fingers. You hold out ten fingers along with everyone else. Take turns saying something you haven't done before (ex: I've never called a teacher a bitch). If another person has done it they put down a finger. This rotates around until only one person has their fingers up. Pretty much whoever wins has no life because they haven't done anything.
What's up?
Doesn't have to do with teachers but in 6th grade me and a friend would hide in seperate stalls and stand on the toilet and duck down when someone opens the door scare the shit out of them.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
"The Game"

***Warning***

"I LOST"

YOU DICK
i was winning so bad
i was a a few months at the least
YOU MOTHER****ING DICK
just get like two other people to sing happy birthday with you and in the middle of class just start singing and when you get to the part where you say who you are singing to everyone just stops singing, its pretty funny

or just bring an acoustic and start singing kumbaya
it's not really a game...but um tell everyone in class when you say a word (predetermined) they all say sausages, so um... example if you're word is guitar, when you say guitar the entier class screams sausages. this freaks the teacher out
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Quote by LORD V4DER

Yeah, kids do that in my school all the time. Except they usually say penis.
Speaking of that... in my english class, you can scream it at the top of your lungs and the teacher doesn't care. She's that awesome.
Quote by glm
Best Oct. 06er ever.

No.
Thats me.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by 13slash13
ok...this is how it goes...
2) DICK IN THE MIDDLE
you need 2 people to play this game...you and your friend find a unsuspecting victim...go on either side of them....person on the right says"right nut" and person on the left says "left nut" and the 2 outer guys get to hit the middle victim until they say "dick in the middle"(try to get people that dont know the game)

haha or just go up to random ppl with a friend and stand on either side of him
guy on the right "hey left nut"
gun on the left "hey right nut"
either one of u "who's the penis in between us?"
^That's a good idea. I've had two people hum along a song after I started it.
What's up?
Page 1 of 3