VINCENT745!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha. hilarious.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
kerry king is a decent player... you just hate him because your.. well.. dumb.. and your jealous because you cant shred.

i havent come across a guitar player thats bad unless theyre just starting out, then they have an excuse. other people just compare themselves to guitarists that are worse than them and they say, "oh that guy sucks" well those people can **** off.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Archetype00
kerry king is a decent player... you just hate him because your.. well.. dumb.. and your jealous because you cant shred.

i havent come across a guitar player thats bad unless theyre just starting out, then they have an excuse. other people just compare themselves to guitarists that are worse than them and they say, "oh that guy sucks" well those people can **** off.

i agree.

but if i had to make a choice i'd say Tom Delonge
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Me
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
C.C. DeVille

C.C? He's actually pretty great guitarist. Listen to the album Flesh & Blood. He also does solo improvs at concerts which are actually fantastic. Hardly bad at all.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
C.C. DeVille

Yes, obviously there are dozens of 10 year old girls who sit in their room strumming sloppy open chords on their guitar they got because they are fans of Green Day, and they are better guitarists than C.C. DeVille.

Dumbass.
Quote by akm1020
jack white

*sigh*

How about you listen to something other than "Seven Nation Army" before you say that? Jack's got some major blues/rock chops...especially with The Raconteurs. Both of his bands are awesome live. Yes, I am a fan so I'm biased but everyone around me agreed that Jack's playing with fantastic during The Raconteurs ACL set. It was like the second coming of Zeppelin practically. People were saying how they didn't know he could play so well.
Last edited by "Tele" Steve at Feb 24, 2007,
Quote by jhardcore
Yes, obviously there are dozens of 10 year old girls who sit in their room strumming sloppy open chords on their guitar they got because they are fans of Green Day, and they are better guitarists than C.C. DeVille.

Dumbass.

Well, there are obviously bad guitarists, although I don't think Billie Joe is one, and then there are those, like C.C., who should be good considering the type of band they're in, but end up being really sloppy and ****ing up a lot. I'll give C.C. this...he seems to me like he'd be much better in a proto-punk band than a hair metal band.
Last edited by "Tele" Steve at Feb 24, 2007,
Quote by Randy_Rhoads4
any guitarist that has anything to do with fall out boy and or simple plan.

True.
Quote by cris9288
i know i'm going to get it for this one...kurt cobain

damn you beat me to it but all of these pop/punk emo or ever you want to call this sad pathetic excuse for music, are just as bad. the fact of the matter is fact that kurt's is immortal because he died in his "prime" make him far worse in comparison others by the simple virtue he will never just go away.