i play football and lacrosse and basketball. sport wise. i also write a lot. its good stuff. pm if you want to hear/ see some
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
i drive my car. video games. watch tv. hang out with friends. go on the occasional date. race my car. normal things
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
nap. eat. do the nasty. shite. all the good stuff haha nah i write and play other instruments (besides bass) its pretty awesome. chill with friends you know, the regular
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
I beatbox, and skateboard, and snowboard, its great. And of course you all know what else i do hehe
I beat my wife, and in my spare time I drown puppies. Yeah, I'm bad ass.

Actually, I write a lot, read some, draw and obviously... play the tuba. Come to think of it, I have no life. *Takes gun, puts in mouth*
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
I beat my wife, and in my spare time I drown puppies. Yeah, I'm bad ass.

Actually, I write a lot, read some, draw and obviously... play the tuba. Come to think of it, I have no life. *Takes gun, puts in mouth*

Only pussies do that.

I really don't have a life. What I do primarily consists of Runescape and Guitar.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by HawkaLuigi
I...umm...

I have no life. DAMNIT!

Its okay, I know your pain.

*E-Hug*
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
aurthur curry. do you have a band yet, or are you still doing everything solo?
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
...i play guitar...
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by $Guitarist$
Its okay, I know your pain.

*E-Hug*

*Hugs back*
Get off my lawn.
i play guitar, sing, school and piano (heck yes i'm that cool). oh yes.
ferret.
Jog, play counter strike, homework. Go to a lot of shows (not currently though, grounded until April). Guitar.

That's my life.
read, sing, write songs (attempting to anyway), eat, sleep and go to school
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I hang with friends, party, watch movies, obsess with the show LOST, dates, basketball, and most importantly, I follow the Bears. Not a bandwagoner here, either.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
running, darts, bowling, football, golf, watch baseball (Cardinals) and football (Notre Dame) and reading
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
I can scream pretty well and I play video games. That's pretty much it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I work out and play sports, go to school and study.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I play guitar hero,counterstrike. Go biking at the beach. And go to school. If I go over my friends house we usually do the same things that I'd be doing if I was by myself.
What's up?
I write.

Poetry, songs, the occasional screenplay when inspired.

But I don't paint or draw even though I know how. There's nothing more pretentious than painters and sketchers.

I also edit short movies for my friends, as well as my own.

What am I on about?
Poor advice.
Hmm...write songs, poetry, drink a lot on weekends...attend college during the week. Occasionally get laid. I love playing texas hold em. My buddies and I play a lot during the summer mainly. I've been to a few tournaments. Help coach High School wrestling. I'm not really big into playing sports anymore but when I get the chance I like to go play tennis or golf a lil bit when it's warm.

Edit: I also play counterstrike. It's about the only game I ever play. Since I'm on the computer a lot, kinda works out well.
sleep, read action/adventure novels, tv (im obbsessed with lost) , listen to music(duh), i tried getting into cooking but im to lazy
University, work, music, party sleep. Sometimes not in that order. I'm always busy ... which makes me wonder how I find time to spend on this site. hmmm ...
Quote by beetroot10
i was wondeirng i thinking it has been done but what do UG'ers do besides play gutiar persoally i bodybaord and play soccer and any other sport but yeea

please tell me you do REAL bodyboarding not BOOGIEBOARDING im talking about rolls ars's spins and all that,

anyhoo i surf, bodyboard, skateboard, and snowboard, next year im moving to switzerland to instruct snowboarding, leaving the emerald isle every winter but i love snowboarding so its all good, i also play alot of video games, ie Wii, Xbox 360 and im pretty damn good online in gears of war where i would pwn you all. mwahahaha
Play diablo, play pool (not online).
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
skateboard, light stuff ablaze, write alot, talk to my friends in small town mass (where i live now). try to get out of town.
write, film stuff, bomb around town, snowmobile in the winter, go to the gym, fish, party, hang out with people.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox