Looking to form a online band, im 15 years old, 16 in april.(i dont think i am a "underaged gutarist".) I would like to play some original stuff, rock some blues(12 bar, etc, i am decent, been playing for 1 1/2 years. If you are interesten IM me at ccracing176 AOL Instant Messenger.
My Arsenal

- Epiphone Les Paul Custom, ( GOLD HARDWARE )
- Peavy Valveking 2x12, All Tube
- Behringer V-AMP
- Digi Tech Bad Monkey
- Digi Tech Screamin' Blues
- Boss DS-1 Distortion
no way man, my voice will kill people.
I play pretty decent lead
My Arsenal

- Epiphone Les Paul Custom, ( GOLD HARDWARE )
- Peavy Valveking 2x12, All Tube
- Behringer V-AMP
- Digi Tech Bad Monkey
- Digi Tech Screamin' Blues
- Boss DS-1 Distortion
Hey, i am also fifteen, what you want in that band, i play bass and acoustic guitar and im pretty decent, message back if your interested.
Last edited by Beatty at Feb 25, 2007,
I'm a rock/blues head, i'm 17, i play guitar and a bit of keys (but i suck at keyboards imo). i guess i can help if you want me to and i can sing okay.

but i don't have AOL
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
If your in california you could use me. I've got vocal training, 6 years on keyboards, self taught guitarist and bassist, can play mandolin too lol, if you like Led Zeppelin. I can bang the skins alright but not as good.
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Vintage Sunburst: Heavily modified.
Line 6 Spider 3 amp.
Marshall Mini amp.
Marshall Slant Cab-Half Stack.
Classic Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EVH Phase 90
EVH Flange
Hey, I am a good guitarist/singer (can't sing to high though), can do lead and rythms, I really like classic rock and blues, metal too but classics like iron maiden and judas priest and the original metal, like zeppelin and sabbath.

I am interested in doing an online band.

I don't have AOL but you can email me at avyfain at gmail dot com

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
If anyone here can sing well and would be interested in such an online collaboration, pm me via UG or iM me via aim

The only pre-requisite is that you'd have to be willing to work with all sorts of styles of music...