you and where in south florida?
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
well I live in central florida, so if somebody wants this cocksucker dead I'm taking paypal donations.
Quote by wuddup92
in ur momas pusssy
you just completely opened yourself up for flaming......but im not gonna say anything......except you have a crusty vagina.
Wow, you successfully managed to guess all the names I have for your mother....
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by wuddup92
HOWS THIS FOR BEING BANNED!!! SHIT **** PISS TURD VAGINA PUSSY DICK PENIS ASSHOLE CLIT YOURANUS!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!!!!!

Uranus
When all else fails, ask the pit.
lol.....i once started saying things to see ahow far i could go with out being banned.....then i got banned and made this account and asked my lil brother what i should name it....hence applesaucebacon.
Quote by steven seagull
Wow, you successfully managed to guess all the names I have for your mother....

Niiice.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Your probably better. your sig says you have some killer gear!

Yngwie only has his own fender strat sold with his name on it. but what does that matter anyways?? Your number 1 in my book
Fo' sho' you! No i'm kidding, in all seriousness it's sad to say, but Yngwie takes the cake.
666 BRO
whats the point of buying a fender strat if its not american made? dont get me wrong, im not one of those freaks that only buys things that are american made but american strats are WAAAAAAAY better than mexican strats.
I'm pretty sure Yngwie could play on a daisy rock and sound exactly the same haha

Don't get to swept up in gear!
ok ok to end this thread IM BETTER AT GUITAR!!! (LOL) ....

case closed....
My gear:

Ibanez RGR320EX
BOSS DS1 MODDED
BEHRINGER DD100
CHORUS
EQ

LINE 6 SPIDER III 75 WATTS