For all the inexperienced men, here are some warning signs that you are about to get you ass dumped.

The most common: We need to talk
#2:How would you feel if I DID break up with you (hypothetically, of course)?
#3:She cheats on you (no kidding huh?).
#4:She stops saying "I love you" back.
#5:She starts giving you the cold shoulder
#6:The stupid awkward things that used to make her laugh suddenly make her kind of nervously chuckle and turn her head.
#7:She starts to make fun of you more cruelly.
#8:She starts flirting with other guys (even worse, if she does anyway).
#9:She thinks of any excuse she can to avoid going anywhere with you.
#10:You hear from people that she's talkin' shit about you behind your back.

Post anymore you have, they're always helpful so you can beat them to the punch.
Oh God another new guy with some myspace thing
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
She won't ****ing tell you what's wrong and she has all of a sudden decided agaisnt displays of affection.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Warning signs youre getting your ass dumped:

#1. You post on UG

yeah fuck you, I know im hypocritical

You just "posted" a reply on UG.

Edit - Didn't see the bottom. Point still made.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
You just "posted" a reply on UG.

Please refer to section 1c of my post

Edit: ok, I dont get it, how is your point made?
she finds out that you slept with her best friend and that there wasnt much sleeping goin on
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
gibson lover i now feel like an ass forgive me but foreal heres one thing to add.

She dies totally seroius man jk i really dont have one.

=============peace=========================
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Well I just figured the "We need to talk" didn't need a number, since it's basically the worst four words you can hear.
My girlfriend is doing #'s 6,7, and 8..hmm..well this is just not cool, oh yeah and if she constantly tells you that other guys are hot, I dont know if that's a sign, but it sounded ok.
It depends on what guys they are. If it's like Justin Timburlake or who the **** ever, don't pay any attention I think they say crap about celebrities to make us jealous. But if it's like guys at your school...You might be in some shit.
Quote by Partyboy2k05
Did ya just forget to start at #1 or what? lol "Nope, we'll just start at number 2, so much more logical.

There is a number one; it's just not labeled.

"The Most Common: We Need to Talk" represents number one, though it is implied and not directly stated as "#1".
Spiral Out
Quote by severed-metal
My girlfriend is doing #'s 6,7, and 8..hmm..well this is just not cool, oh yeah and if she constantly tells you that other guys are hot, I dont know if that's a sign, but it sounded ok.

That just means she wants a threesome. If you're ok with the possibility of sack-to-sack contact, go for it.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
I think starting at number two was a good idea, because if the reasons had only been numbered to nine, I sure wouldn't have been interested.

Edit: Okay, there is a number one. I feel like an ass.
hmm...I've never got the whole we need to talk bit. I had 4 girlfriends in high school (all of whom broke up with me sadly) and basically it just came out of nowhere. Two of them broke up by email, one cheated on me (so that was kind of mutual breaking up), and the last just came out and said I think we should just be friends with benefits on a date after 8 months.

Edit: My bad on not seeing the "most common" over the numbered one. I take back my sarcastic comment now.
Last edited by Partyboy2k05 at Feb 23, 2007,
Getting dumped by email, IM, or having their friends do it, sucks. God we get the balls to ask them out but they don't break up with us in person...Pisses me off sometimes.