Well, I googled it and I've found out that Jackson, Carvin and Fender were all going to at one point, but still, no one has. Does anyone know if there is going to be one at all?
Well I'll go with you because I laughed really hard.
It's true, this stuff I make up.
~Dom~
That was pretty low, to make fun of someone with ALS.

A kid in my class has that and he is hardly in school anymore because he is in the hospital now so often.

I don't think it's going to happen, like I said before.
High as tits
Yeah, having ALS must be so hard. But yeah, I really wish it would though, Jackson or Carvin should just go through with it.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
That was pretty low, to make fun of someone with ALS.

A kid in my class has that and he is hardly in school anymore because he is in the hospital now so often.

I don't think it's going to happen, like I said before.

i know, it sucks to "lose" such a musical genius

maybe a carvin custom shop model would be good, just to make it coherent
But if it happened to get dented it would only be $28,000, if you catch my drift ;-)
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
But if it happened to get dented it would only be $28,000, if you catch my drift ;-)

Are you kidding? A dent would make it a "replica" and bump the price to $45,000
The only guitar Jason played that I think would be cool is that Jackson superstrat that was a woodgrain finish and had coloured numbers on the frets instead of dots or inlays. You know, 1 3 5 7 9 12, etc.
no
Jason and his friend, actor Matt Schulze are planning a movie about his life, tentatively titled Mr. Tambourine Man. According to Jason's official website, Fender and Charvel are going to make guitars for the movie and are planning to release a number of them to the public.
The above info is from WIKIPEDIA

Not xactly a signature model but whatever...
Quote by murt112
Jason and his friend, actor Matt Schulze are planning a movie about his life, tentatively titled Mr. Tambourine Man. According to Jason's official website, Fender and Charvel are going to make guitars for the movie and are planning to release a number of them to the public.
The above info is from WIKIPEDIA

Not xactly a signature model but whatever...

Well, it would probaly be close to his models, they would have to be like $3,000 though...
Quote by bucky_2300
The only guitar Jason played that I think would be cool is that Jackson superstrat that was a woodgrain finish and had coloured numbers on the frets instead of dots or inlays. You know, 1 3 5 7 9 12, etc.

that guitar looks like something a 3 year old virtuoso would play,still cool though
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!