WTF!!!!! today iwas looking at my hands and i put them together because i thought there was a difference and my picking hand is 1cm and a bit bigger then my left hand is this from playing guitar???????????
no its from AIDS
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I wouldn't worry about it. Regardless if its from guitar or not, its not really a big deal. It won't hinder your playing.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
its 1cm its not a big deal
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
if you have the time to stare blankly at your hands....GET A LIFE!!!......just kiddin....i tried to get a life once....but i couldnt find on cheep enough on ebay *SOBS*
UG's HIPPIE
its the opposite for me

my fretting fingers are slightly longer from playing guitar
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
my left hand is bigger than my right(picking hand)
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Masturbation can do that to you...
"Its great for the right hand"- Daron Malakian.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
It's because you are right handed. Your dominant hand is always bugger. I'm left handed, but I play the guitar like a righty, but my picking hand is larger because it's not my dominant hand. Your dominant hand getsbigger cause it works out more b/c of writing.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
^ That's not necessarily true; I'm right-handed but my left hand is about 1/2" wider.
Quote by beetroot10
WTF!!!!! today iwas looking at my hands and i put them together because i thought there was a difference and my picking hand is 1cm and a bit bigger then my left hand is this from playing guitar???????????

No one's body is perfectly symmetrical. Put your feet next to each other - one will be bigger than another. For men, one testicle will hang lower than the other; for women, one breast will be larger than the other. Take a look at your face in the mirror - your ears have different shapes and your eyes aren't even, either. Welcome to being human
Hi, I'm Peter
one of my penis's is way bigger than the other
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
The wangcaster just had to be brought out didnt it.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
actually, i dont think anybody's body is proportionate, so its not like you're special or anything...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Twist of fate
AIDS!!! Play this by any chance?

I really want that. Then I could be like "I'm gonna go make beautiful music with a penis!" Just the amazing feeling of being able to say that statement is worth however much it costs.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
how do you know your fingers are straightly lined up to measure???
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.