What if we had an extra finger? playing the guitar would be crazy, like you'd be so much better having an extra finger.
Why stop there? What about extra hands, or genitalia perhaps.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I was actually thinking about the finger mutation thing this week in biology. We were talking about that and I told my friend my thought and she said they'd have to have a teacher that could teach them with six fingers.

Do you really need a teacher like that? Or just learn normally and use the sixth as a backup?
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Anything Goes

lmao..
genitalia..
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
if we had an extra finger, that damned orange button from Guitar Hero would be useless to add. they WANT us to be pissed
When all else fails, ask the pit.
If we had 6 we would apply it to our playing just as we do with what we have now. Just the same if we had 4 fingers.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Or, what if we didnt even have fingers!!
We would have to play with... with our....
Dammit.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Wasn't there a guitarist from the 40's or 50's that was amazing and he only had 3 fingers? I remember Jimmy Page listing him as an influence in an article that I read, but for the life of me I can't remember the guys name.
what if i had two penis' and i could **** your mother and your sister at the same time. what motherfvcking if
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by RPGoof
I want 4 hands so I can play a double neck at the same time =D

Michael Batio can do it and he has two hands, beat that chum.
Quote by Anything Goes
Michael Batio can do it and he has two hands, beat that chum.

It's easy, he just has to play with emotion
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by BobDylanGuitar
what if i had two penis' and i could **** your mother and your sister at the same time. what motherfvcking if

I think you'd better work on getting one first, chief.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Anything Goes

Damn that stupid "250 characters or less" sigging rule. Damn it i say!!!!
Quote by Partyboy2k05
Wasn't there a guitarist from the 40's or 50's that was amazing and he only had 3 fingers? I remember Jimmy Page listing him as an influence in an article that I read, but for the life of me I can't remember the guys name.

I think you mean Django Reindhart. He was a blues guitarist and he didn't only have 3 fingers per se. His ring and pinkie fingers were sorta "fused" together because of an accident involving fire somehow, so he only had 3 fingers to work with but he was legendary at how fast he could play not even considering the "handicap". B.B. King has brought him up in several interviews and such.
[Insert Witty/Humorous Comment Here]
Quote by SuperRitsu
lmao..
genitalia..

lmao..
Hand..

Meh, there'd would be even more sweet shredders to make me question my skill.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
maybe if i had 6 fingers my girlfriend would want to spend more time with me instead of that stupid bryen who has 5
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
Quote by NaNazFynst808
maybe if i had a bigger penis my girlfriend would want to spend more time with me instead of that stupid bryen who has a really big penis

Fixed.
Quote by Valterra
I think you mean Django Reindhart. He was a blues guitarist and he didn't only have 3 fingers per se. His ring and pinkie fingers were sorta "fused" together because of an accident involving fire somehow, so he only had 3 fingers to work with but he was legendary at how fast he could play not even considering the "handicap". B.B. King has brought him up in several interviews and such.

Thank you, that's the guy I was looking for. I finally found it later, but hadn't had time to come back and edit it.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
if we had an extra finger, that damned orange button from Guitar Hero would be useless to add. they WANT us to be pissed

they would add a brown one...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
But what if you had the extra finger on your picking hand?
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

Quote by scott5150
But what if you had the extra finger on your picking hand?

you'd have an extra one on both though right?

are we talking like surgically placing one there or just being born that way...

cause if we were born that way we'd be like "OMG WHAT IF WE HAD 7 FINGERS??!?!?!?111?"
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I have no idea what were talking about...the threadstarter just said an extra finger but he didn't mention on which hand and now I'm all confused.
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...