So basically, I'd just like to see screenies of people using vista, perferrably doing other things than just the UG forums... =] Like the new programs it comes with, and also describe a bit about what you're doing, if you wish, so I can decide if its worth getting.
you can download that off limewire/torrents ay?

yeah show the screen shots
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
you can download that off limewire/torrents ay?

yeah show the screen shots

Yeah I'm downloading it off torrentspy, but I just wanna see some screenies =]

Anyway, do you know how to use it? Do I just activate it or do I have to burn it?
Vista is a slower, buggier, slightly prettier version of XP. Not to mention the myriad of compatibility problems and the difficulties associated with freeware.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Sure I'll post it in a couple of minutes

EDIT: My bad... I forgot that I wasn't using Vista, because I chose to instead use Linux because it's much better. Oh well

Don't get Vista. Download Ubuntu. You'll thank yourself
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
Last edited by Musketeer(s) at Feb 24, 2007,
I'll wait a couple of months before getting it. I also need another stick of RAM.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I highly reccomend getting vista with a new laptop or computer
do not uprgrade from windows as you cannot go back..
Just some advice

Im going to bed.
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Quote by RPGoof
It just came out, and so it's garunteed to be buggy. Since it's Microsoft, it's garunteed to be even more buggy.

Microsoft works fine. 90% of the time, crashes are due to user ignorance.
Microsoft has managed to put out an operating system compatible with nearly every piece of software in existence, so yes, it's going to be harder to manage than something like Mac OS. If you know what you're doing, there shouldn't be any problems.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
or if ya wanna try it out
go to your nearest staples
the games are kinda fun..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
A friend told me that Vista has things installed that can monitor your files and if any are pirated Microsoft can delete them whenever they want. I have no clue as to whether or not this is true.
fficial&client=firefox-a">fficial&client=firefox-a">http://www.google.com/search?q=vista+screenshots&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Quote by billab0ng
A friend told me that Vista has things installed that can monitor your files and if any are pirated Microsoft can delete them whenever they want. I have no clue as to whether or not this is true.

This is BS.
A/S/L?
Quote by billab0ng

Yeah, I think that's about where privacy comes in.