K heres the deal I've been playing counterstrike casually for like 2 years now and everyone else who plays like all the time are all getting freakin awesome at it and im progressing extremely slowly, i can always get a few frags and im not like a noob who always comes last but people r still way awsumer than me. Is it just coz they play it way 2 much or is there sumthing they know that i dont?

Anyways i was wondering if anyone had any tips on just like basic stuff, any little tricks, how not to get killed straight away etc much appreciated
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
K heres the deal I've been playing counterstrike casually for like 2 years now and everyone else who plays like all the time are all getting freakin awesome at it

That's why. They play all the time.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
Quote by simon4145
That's why. They play all the time.

That, and most seasoned players have been playing for many many years.
i dunno whether this will help but wear headphones to hear where ****s are coming from, (listening is super important) burst fire, n the further away u are the more u burst, so at a distance with an ak only shoot like 2 at a time if u can. um, pull down on ur mouse slowly to try counter recoil. useful at medium distances when ur doing semi long bursts. also having a decent computer helps and u have to have an optical mouse. n yeh, hope it helps i've been playing for bout 6 months n i've gotta pretty decent