Thanks for looking, first of all.
Now, my favorite styles are really changing now, and I fear that a 5150 won't cut it. What I'm looking for is great cleans, good crunch, and awesome high-gain. I've heard mixed reviews about the Genz Bens El Diablo, and XXX's cleans are sterile, I believe.
The Laney is rumored to be a JCM 800 on steroids. Is it true? Is it hard to get a good amount of gain that could achieve heavy PM, and et not sound muddy at all?
Should I be looking at other amps? Again, thanks alot UG.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I just did a youtube search. they sound really good. Might be what you're looking for.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Consider Peavey Windsor if your on a budget. I hear it's pretty good, too.

Single channel all-tube, 100watt, like $500 USD.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Laney GH is beautiful, though if you're looking for more versatility you should also check out Laney TT. Great amps, I'd pick them over a Marshall any day. (In fact I did that, ha ha)

The beautiful thing about Laneys, at least the TT, is not only it has very solid sounds both clean and distorted on it's own, it also gets awesome overdrive when pushed hard, and takes pedals better than pretty much any other amp I've played before. I know some people hate effects but meh, with my tubescreamer and big muff, as well as amp preamp and whatever aux stuff I have, I can get pretty much any sound I'd ever wanted to.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by MrSandMan
I just did a youtube search. they sound really good. Might be what you're looking for.

Yeah, I've seen someone playing a 7-string through a GH50L, it was pretty rad.

Quote by Sendrith
Consider Peavey Windsor if your on a budget. I hear it's pretty good, too.

Single channel all-tube, 100watt, like $500 USD.

Problem is, it might not have enough gain for me. I don't want to put a distortion pedal in front of it either.

Quote by ar73m
Laney GH is beautiful, though if you're looking for more versatility you should also check out Laney TT. Great amps, I'd pick them over a Marshall any day. (In fact I did that, ha ha)

The beautiful thing about Laneys, at least the TT, is not only it has very solid sounds both clean and distorted on it's own, it also gets awesome overdrive when pushed hard, and takes pedals better than pretty much any other amp I've played before. I know some people hate effects but meh, with my tubescreamer and big muff, as well as amp preamp and whatever aux stuff I have, I can get pretty much any sound I'd ever wanted to.

Yeah, the only part I didn't know about was the 'pedal taking' thing. Any reccomendations on a cab? Preferrably 2x12 or 1x12.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
^^

maybe an Avatar or Marshall 1936 or a G-Flex...

depends though
just try them...
Can't try any, none of the local guitar stores carries them. <.<
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
^^

I can't say what would you want though sorry...

but what sound would you like?
I just know I want a closed back cab, partially at least. Don't know what cabs sound good with the GH50L. I've been considering the Marshall 1936.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
^^

most cabs sound good with good heads...

it just depends on the speaker, build and closed back or open back...