What kind of guitar is that? The body looks like a JS, but it has a different bridge and headstock.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
should have had an iceman or a jem instead of that guitar in it otherwise its pretty nice
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
the guitar seems kinda low res... or maybe im missing something
nice, though
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
yeah...i will work on one for the higher end guitars later. I chose this one because its the one I'm getting next week. I'm gonna replace the pickups with EMG 81's at the neck and 85's at bridge
Quote by Bryaaaaan350
yeah...i will work on one for the higher end guitars later. I chose this one because its the one I'm getting next week. I'm gonna replace the pickups with EMG 81's at the neck and 85's at bridge

Nice
I'm thinking of going for an RG2550E myself. I'm going to have a pick guard custom made and put in some DiMarzios.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
its okay but wouldnt u pick an awesomer guitar?
Member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join

I like chicken

My Gear:
Ibanez RG321MH
Ibanez JS100
Jay Turser JT-300
VOX AD50VT
Digitech RP14D
Not bad man, sorry to ask, but can you do one with a JEM, or an SZ of some sorts?

Pweeeeeeeeeese........... ?
Dude did you cut that out of another image and paste it there? If so try first making the white background black, then cutting/cropping/whatever it's called out so that the white edges aren't that noticeable.
Looks a lot better with the pixellation fixed a wee bit.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.