K my question is what is the hardest tab out there. and I am not talking some shreding solo. im looking for a really challenging rhythm. too many people focus on those amazing solo's but its time to bring back the rhythm. so post w/e you think is worth notice.
Alot of people will say Frantic Disembowelment, but Id have to say that the near impossible for people to play are Speed Metal Symphony by Cacophony, and Foul Body Autopsy by NEcrophagist. The first one is a 9 minute or so of challenging riffs, while Foul Body Autopsy is only 2 minutes of sheer brutality on your fingers, and is easily the longest 2 minutes youll ever spend playing.
id say the rythm speed metal symphony is more like two lead guitar parts with the odd chords by either guitarist (becker,friedman)
Member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join

I like chicken

My Gear:
Ibanez RG321MH
Ibanez JS100
Jay Turser JT-300
VOX AD50VT
Digitech RP14D
Quote by Dante_Diaz
k then my next question would be whats a really hard acoustic song?

Bron Y Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin

I would put it as the hardest ever too.
Speed Metal Symphony by Cacophony.

Becker & Friedman did it all in that one song.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
have you even heard the song? Maybe you're thinking about Bron-Y-Aur, which is completly different...
Quote by Nosuchthings
have you even heard the song? Maybe you're thinking about Bron-Y-Aur, which is completly different...

Its definately not the hardest ever
Quote by insideac
lol Yeah ok.
and my quote is SUPPOSED TO SAY Originally
Posted by Nosuchthings
Bron Y Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin

I would put it as the hardest ever too.

Hey... you guys got all your shit twisted.... That is a very easy song, i learnt it when i was 13, its all simple finger placement, picking, and simple powerchords. As for difficult acoustic songs i would definetely check out Andy Mckee, his songs are very very advances, and classical gas a classical is pretty difficult but once you can play it its amazing. Peace peeps
Last edited by ElEkTrA420 at Feb 25, 2007,
a song i wrote, you go from a G major open chord to fret 30 to fret 3 in a 128th note, owned
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
there was a frank zappa song that no one could transcribe, but steve vai did it, when he was a teenager, and thats how he got big. not exactly sure though.
Check out Erick Turnbull-Low C. not the hardest .. but its very hard.
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
Quote by Sid Vicouis
there was a frank zappa song that no one could transcribe, but steve vai did it, when he was a teenager, and thats how he got big. not exactly sure though.

I always heard Vai learned a Zappa song and recorded his own version of it, like a personal cover and sent it to Zappa. Zappa called him a while later and asked him if he wanted the job.

I could be wrong as well.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20