Which guitar would be worth buying, the gibson les pauls custom or the esp eclipse series? Also tell the reason why too.
ESP Eclipse-II Series. They're lighter, faster necks, better sound (opinion), and a hell of a lot cheaper. They look sexy as hell too.

The Gibson Les Paul Custom is like... $3000? Give or take a few hundred, not sure though.

While the ESP Eclipse-II Series is less than $2000.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom is the Holy Grail of guitars. If you can afford it, and if you've got the skill worthy enough to play it, by all means GET IT. But if you're the person who can't decide between a GIBSON LP CUSTOM and an ESP LP copy, don't get it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Feb 24, 2007,
gibson ftw

never been a supporter of ESP guitars..i just dont like em...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
they only look similar...and the differences stop there.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Quote by jthm_guitarist
The Gibson Les Paul Custom is the Holy Grail of guitars. If you can afford it, and if you've got the skill worthy enough to play it, by all means GET IT. But if you're the person who can't decide between a GIBSON LP CUSTOM and an ESP LP copy, don't get it.

You are a fool.

The Gibson will be great for all your "classic rock" shit, so if you're into that stuff, then by all means go for it.

The ESP will be infinately better for metal / hardcore / decent music ( ).

And if anyone says "Yeah but t3h M4tt H3afy uzeda Gibson Lez Porl 4 0ld trivium", he had EMGs in it, the same pickups as the ESP version I believe.
R E G G A E
I would probably choose the gibson if it was a custom..and it was set up properly, nothing wrong with it, etc.

Maybe if it was a debate over a gibson les paul standard and a eclipse II series..then it would be a tough fight.

But like was casualty said....there's a freaking 1,000 dollar gap between them! I say get yourself the eclipse, I hear the feel on that thing is awesome.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by TheDarkestNights
You are a fool.

The Gibson will be great for all your "classic rock" shit, so if you're into that stuff, then by all means go for it.

The ESP will be infinately better for metal / hardcore / decent music ( ).

And if anyone says "Yeah but t3h M4tt H3afy uzeda Gibson Lez Porl 4 0ld trivium", he had EMGs in it, the same pickups as the ESP version I believe.

matt from trivium used a gibson custom with active EMG's