Page 1 of 2
Ok we've only got common cleaning products and regular household stuff. We need to make something explosive or flammable. Any help?
Guns are easier to use.

....But I guess Works bombs are pretty easy.

K, here's what you do. Take an empty gatorade bottle, roll up little balls of alluminum foil (I'm talking paintball size) and fill the bottom of the empty bottle with them till you can't really see the bottom. Then, you pour enough drain cleaner in there just to cover up the balls. Now, close the lid, give it a little shake, and throw it on the ground and stand back.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Last edited by ibaRGnez321 at Feb 24, 2007,
Wow, just wow.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
haha come to bosnia, you buy bombs at markets
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Quote by §tratôcaster
baking soda + vinegar = teh bombzorz

It doesn't explode though, as in "BOOM!"

It just fizzes up.
Why? Don't be stupid.
If you had any experience with chemistry whatsoever, you would know how. The fact that you're asking says that you know nothing of how to deal with chemicals safely. Take an organic chemistry course, then we can discuss explosives.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Take a 2 liter.....put balls or 'snakes' in of aluminum foil..and then put Works (it's a toilet cleaner I believe) and shake a tad bit and throw. You don't have to shake it but it blows up faster. Just make sure it doesn't blow up in your face

-Combs-

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
put a newspaper soaked in gasoline into a toaster and turn it on...

i dont know if it would work but my friend told me about it (not a very trustworthy friend mind you)...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by combs08
Take a 2 liter.....put balls or 'snakes' in of aluminum foil..and then put Works (it's a toilet cleaner I believe) and shake a tad bit and throw. You don't have to shake it but it blows up faster. Just make sure it doesn't blow up in your face

-Combs-

I assume Works contains some sort of acid and would release hydrogen when mixed with a metal. That's a good way to lose an arm.

How about people not encourage him to blow a limb off?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
dude, a bunch of brown kids here got detained for having too much of that stuff in their bathroom.

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Anyone know of that explosive that uses salt? I know it's a vague description, but there's this kid who used to make little bombs and explosives around here. He used salt, and some other stuff, I just can't remember.
Jesus...I don't even know how to answer this...but I'll try.

Okay, I read this somewhere before...

Get some balloons and fill them up with propane (g), you can make all sorts of patterns with the balloons, hell make balloon animals if you know how.
Now make a fuse out of paper or something that you make a fuse out of, tape it onto one of the balloons.
Light the fuse and run...

Now remember, don't be a complete fucking idiot, blow yourself up, and come posting on here.

EDIT: Disclaimer, this is illegal and is very dangerous. These bombs may only be made and used with permission from your local law enforcement, and to be used in a controlled, open area.
Last edited by raisinbran at Feb 24, 2007,
Quote by The Casualty
Anyone know of that explosive that uses salt? I know it's a vague description, but there's this kid who used to make little bombs and explosives around here. He used salt, and some other stuff, I just can't remember.

I know Sodium and water explodes quite violently, but never heard nothing about table salt.
Heh, I can't beleive I'm actually about to write this...

Well, with household stuff...here we go.

Fill a glass bottle with Alchohol or methanol, though gasoline would work better, stick a rag in the top so it seals it, then douse the rag in alchohol, light, and throw it so it breaks. Big Fire, also known as a cheap Molotov Coctail.

Take a drop of gas from your car, you should be able to just use a straw and get enough, put it in a glass jar, seal the lid and shake the jar up so the gas is evenly spread throughout. Put in some chemical from a snake bite kit and let it sit overnight. Throw it against anything and it will explode. (Never tried this one personally).

Hairspray and a lighter, Axe and a lighter

Gasoline and packing peanuts stirred together to make a thick paste makes a form of napalm, stick a remote rocket engine lighter in the mixture, get far away and trigger a huge explosion.

This one wont cause any fire but it's still a highly illegal form of explosive. Take any two chemicals that are supposed to mix together and create more, such as baking soda and vinegar, and put a lot of them in a bottle that is sealed tight and wont expand, like a 2 liter bottle. The pressure will build up and cause the bottle to explode and shoot off with incredible force. Be somewhere safe when you do this.

That should hold you over, oh, and as a disclaimer, don't do any of what I just told you. It's dangerous and illegal.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
^I dunno, but if you find out, Cas, let me know.

That would be sweet.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Guns are easier to use.

K, here's what you do. Take an empty gatorade bottle, roll up little balls of alluminum foil (I'm talking paintball size) and fill the bottom of the empty bottle with them till you can't really see the bottom. Then, you pour enough drain cleaner in there just to cover up the balls. Now, close the lid, give it a little shake, and throw it on the ground and stand back.

you know that shit hardly ever works
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Guns are easier to use.

And put little thumbtacks on the inside
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by combs08

-Combs-

I love making foil bombs. I find that using smaller bottles can make for bigger booms. I usually go for Gatorade bottles and standard vending machine pop bottles. 12 oz me thinks?

Quote by warriorde52

Then you aren't making them right.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Ok we've only got common cleaning products and regular household stuff. We need to make something explosive or flammable. Any help?

The kind of person that needs to ask how to make a bomb is the same kind of person who should never make a bomb.
SIZE]
Quote by §tratôcaster
baking soda + vinegar = teh bombzorz

LOL \m/
Mentos+diet coke
ammonia+bleach
or you can try my secret bomb recipe using household objects:
1 paint can (full)
5 sticks
1 spoon
1 gun without bullets
some bullets
duct tape
raw meat
bottles of BBs
raw eggs
toilet paper
glazed turkey
1 match
1 stick of dynamite

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by warriorde52

Works everytime for me.

Change your ways, my son.

And Sorrow, what's the purpose of the thumbtacks, I've never tried those?

Also dude, if you have Cardinal Sin's album, can you PM me?
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
****in google the anarchist cookbook that damn thing has everything on how to make smoke bombs to how to blow up a city block and it all mostly works you just have to do it rights
Did you just say ammonia and bleach???

For the love of God do not mix those two. It does not create a bomb, it creates mustard gas, and you will die.
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Works everytime for me.

i guess the thumbtacks would be for extra shrapnel
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Works everytime for me.

You know..........once the little bomb explodes the little thumbtacks are gonna be shooted like bullets and stab anything around it

I wish I had it : (, now that you mention it........to ssk!!!!!!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by warriorde52
****in google the anarchist cookbook that damn thing has everything on how to make smoke bombs to how to blow up a city block and it all mostly works you just have to do it rights

+1

The Works Bomb works well.

Well i use a different chemical, called like neurotic acid or something. Its a pool cleaner. Fill a normal water bottle up about 1/4 way, drop in a piece of aluminum foil about the size of this

|_____________|
| |
| |
|_____________|.

Shake.

Bout 15 seconds later.

Big explosion.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
^ not smart.

Damn! I was hoping you'd have it. I've been looking all over the place for it.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
^ not smart.

Damn! I was hoping you'd have it. I've been looking all over the place for it.

Is that to me? I mean what are they gonna do, blow up my house?

Oh wait....
Yes, let us be the catalysts for the next terrorist bombing.
Wonderful. Thank god for the internet and the wonderful people who congregate it.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by manmanster
Yes, let us be the catalysts for the next terrorist bombing.
Wonderful. Thank god for the internet and the wonderful people who congregate it.

In that case none of these homemade bombs work.

Don't try any of them.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by warriorde52

Do you know how many errors are in that book? My pet name for that book is "The Origin of Species" because it serves to weed out morons through natural selection.

For the love of God do not mix those two. It does not create a bomb, it creates mustard gas, and you will die.

No it doesn't. Where do you get this stuff?
Bleach and ammonia release chloramines, which irritate the lungs, eyes, and mucous membranes. Mustard gas is something completely different.
Page 1 of 2